Vacation time or days off for summer

Hi,
I am a helper that has been working since October, I was only hired as seasonal but I have been kept on as a permanent helper for the upcoming year. I was looking to go camping in the summer(august or july) but I have been looking around and It looks like you have to have at least a year under your belt before you get any vacation time. Would they let me take time off for a few days if not one or two? I don't care if I'm not paid during that time off, I would just like to have that time off. I seem to be on good terms with my super, would that help? I don't really want to quit my job just to go camping lol Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Hi,
I am a helper that has been working since October, I was only hired as seasonal but I have been kept on as a permanent helper for the upcoming year. I was looking to go camping in the summer(august or july) but I have been looking around and It looks like you have to have at least a year under your belt before you get any vacation time. Would they let me take time off for a few days if not one or two? I don't care if I'm not paid during that time off, I would just like to have that time off. I seem to be on good terms with my super, would that help? I don't really want to quit my job just to go camping lol Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Seriously!? Now I suppose you want a trophy.

Z

ZQXC

3383600.jpg

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I mean at that point there's really no need to hire seasonal help if u keep driver helpers all year long lol
Most of the year we don't need helpers. In my center we barely needed them during peak.