Vacation time

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's a car wash problem. They rarely wash our cars anymore. I don't leave trash in it. I empty my trash can at night. I wipe off the panel but I drive on a lot of dusty driveways and roads.
I still wash my truck car wash or not. At $50 an hour why not? Its easy OT. About once a month I'll take an hour and clean it real good.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I still wash my truck car wash or not. At $50 an hour why not? Its easy OT. About once a month I'll take an hour and clean it real good.
How do you code that? Do you have to get managements approval to do this? Do they give you a certain time allowance to do it? Do they supply the cleaning products ? I could see someone in my center getting fired immediately if they were on the clock cleaning there truck for an hour........

Brownslave688

How do you code that? Do you have to get managements approval to do this? Do they give you a certain time allowance to do it? Do they supply the cleaning products ? I could see someone in my center getting fired immediately if they were on the clock cleaning there truck for an hour........
Usually warn them if no one cleans it In the next week I am going to.

It's a safety issue not to have a clean truck.

Brownslave688

...and that's his story and he's sticking to it.
Every building is different I understand that.

We have some pretty disgusting drivers in my building. A few that like to chew or eat sunflower seeds all day and they just spit it all right on the floor.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Isn't a great feeling to punch out your Diad and know you have a two week vacation. It feels good. Yall have a great weekend
One week to unwind and the other to do stuff. When that last weekend comes around, here comes the anxiety then Monday blues.