Vacations populated?

BUCN85

Has anybody else's vacations not been populated yet? My option week and 2 option days have shown up on the bottom of my check but my 2 vacation weeks have not

ManInBrown

They show up a few weeks after they should. From what I've been told you can still use them, even if they aren't showing. Mine usually show on check 2 full weeks after seniority date

BUCN85

I would imagine I could still use them before. Just because I wouldn't think I would only been able to use them between September and November. Vacations are chosen in December so I'm assuming vacations are used according to calendar year and not seniority date

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I would imagine I could still use them before. Just because I wouldn't think I would only been able to use them between September and November. Vacations are chosen in December so I'm assuming vacations are used according to calendar year and not seniority date

At one point, vacations went from seniority date.

They changed it to January 1 thru December 31 years ago.

BUCN85

Oh. I just wished it showed at the beginning of the year so I know they are there. But I guess it really doesn't matter

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
They didn't change it here. Credited on seniority date

It is still credited on your seniority date, but vacations are now picked from Jan to Dec instead of seniority date to seniority date.

I see it all the time. Guys take their 7 weeks of vacation the first 7 weeks of January and then retire.

UPS won't pay all 7 weeks for most guys because they haven't earned all 7 yet depending on when their seniority date is.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
If you started out as a part timer, you probably now have a blended accrual date. In the West, that's what you need to pass before your vacation days are credited. If your still pt, it's your hire date.