vacations schedule needed already

9.5er

Our vacations were picked a couple weeks ago. We lost a couple drivers so we are not able to have as many off each week. The weeks I had available sucked next year.

upsman68

I just earned my sixth week this year too but I'm still not in the top 20 percent of seniority I need some old farts to retire. :)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Always thought about taking a winter vaction. But so glad I didn't,when summer comes!
Id rather work summer than winter, freak that nonsense lol. Always take 1 in beginning of February, cause you know February its almost always guaranteed to snow at some point. Then I take off week of NCAA tournament in March. Love having off that week. I love hot weather but absolutely despise cold weather. Beach bum to the core lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Are the first two weeks of Jan blacked out too? Looked like it.
Our center it is, not sure why. I'm off with Jan 2 as an option day. So I'm one of those that took it. Speaking of vacations one driver takes all of them in the middle of the summer. All five weeks in a row.

upsbeernut

Is it me or does it seem mgmt. needs are vacations schedules earlier and earlier. come on, peek hasn't even started and they want your vacation schedules already
We are late this year usually we have to pick back in October .

10 point

Our center it is, not sure why. I'm off with Jan 2 as an option day. So I'm one of those that took it. Speaking of vacations one driver takes all of them in the middle of the summer. All five weeks in a row.
We're in the Central region and no where in Art 16 does it say that those two weeks are part of peak.

More games.

upsbeernut

I see. You work out of a small center. A lot of our drivers have 7 weeks vacation and the summer weeks go very fast.
Center within a large building, I have 7 but actually 6 and my option 3 week. Summer weeks do go very fast especially with the newlyweds with kids out of school.