Valentine's Day 2014

UPS1907

Off the heels of a mismanaged 2013 peak, the east coast gets hit with snow and thousands of flowers and candy will be delivered the week AFTER Valentine's Day.

At least upper management and staff have an excuse this time. (not that they took any accountability for 2013 peak)

[quote="SignificantOwner, post: 12745 wants wilted flowers or melted candy? Not enough of a crap to work extra hours Friday (that MIP thing), but I still hate to see unhappy girlfriends, wives, and moms.[/quote]
Then...let UPS..man up...and do the job.....the right way...like we used to do!.......Its all big pile of :censored2:....the Brown titanic!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
[quote="SignificantOwner, post: 12745 wants wilted flowers or melted candy? Not enough of a crap to work extra hours Friday (that MIP thing), but I still hate to see unhappy girlfriends, wives, and moms.
Then...let UPS..man up...and do the job.....the right way...like we used to do!.......Its all big pile of :censored2:....the Brown titanic![/quote]
Yup...how manny late boxes of flowers are you guys gonna have to deliver on monday and hear...oh I don't want these now cuz they're late...take em back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Then...let UPS..man up...and do the job.....the right way...like we used to do!.......Its all big pile of :censored2:....the Brown titanic!
Yup...how manny late boxes of flowers are you guys gonna have to deliver on monday and hear...oh I don't want these now cuz they're late...take em back.[/quote]

The majority of the flowers will be driver released at residential stops.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Yup...how manny late boxes of flowers are you guys gonna have to deliver on monday and hear...oh I don't want these now cuz they're late...take em back.

Sent using BrownCafe App[/quote]

All of that crap is Shipper Release. Some of even flagged in the board as DR on 1st attempt. If you didn't get rid of em on Friday, you were doing it wrong.

Sent using Two Tin Cans Connected with String

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Sent using BrownCafe App

All of that crap is Shipper Release. Some of even flagged in the board as DR on 1st attempt. If you didn't get rid of em on Friday, you were doing it wrong.

Sent using Two Tin Cans Connected with String[/quote]
we couldn't get rid of alot of these packages in my center Friday was because our dispatcher decided to cut routes and put 15 hours worth of work on us<shrug> I heard some of our air drivers today worked 12 hours trying to deliver everything that was brought back yesterday