Valentines day air?

browntroll

debating on calling in tomorrow. not sure if want to deal with all those smalls. normally our smalls sort gets hammered
and the unload decides to open and scan about half of the small sort bags which lead to me(pickoff) getting hammered by
so many smalls and sups watching and complaining i keep shutting off the belts.

JL 0513

I had one package with the Friday only message. Noticed the message after I had walked all the way to the door. I ended up taking it back. Later got the mass message saying that it was a "glitch" that was stating Friday only and to deliver them. I delivered that package last today.

BUCN85

I just remember one year before I was a air driver we had the mall truck for air and it was a solid box line of flowers. Man o man

Future

Victory Ride
Not exactly but something close. I got it as I was standing in front of an excited secretary about her flowers and said sorry gotta take those back until tomorrow. All mighty DIAD says so. I'll see you tomorrow. Now give me those flowers back.
Was she Hot?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
due to the Ice Storm Atlanta has suffered the past couple of days i'll be very surprised if there arent relaxed commit times due to the sheer amount pf volume. I'll also be surprised if we aren't offered the chance to work Saturday to make service on the Overflow
I told that :censored2: down at the league office. I don't roll on Shabbos.

Notretiredyet

Worked 2 clicks short of 12hrs today delivering flowers, Someone decided this AM to break up the resi route near mine on Valentines Day, left the 3 of us adjoining it to cover the 200 stops it normally goes out with. Had 60 to go at 6pm when I finished my pickups, most of it unplowed streets. TGIF

Brownslave688

Worked 2 clicks short of 12hrs today delivering flowers, Someone decided this AM to break up the resi route near mine on Valentines Day, left the 3 of us adjoining it to cover the 200 stops it normally goes out with. Had 60 to go at 6pm when I finished my pickups, most of it unplowed streets. TGIF
Yeah I worked 2 clicks short of 60. That tells u how my week was.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
The FTD flowers should have been held in the center for del today. Its not a bad idea to get the flowers to the centers early especially during the winter months. I myself would never order flowers online and trust UPS to get them to me. There to much on the line just order from your local florist its much safer. plus you don't know you could received them at 2100 hrs like one of my customer.

Brownslave688

The FTD flowers should have been held in the center for del today. Its not a bad idea to get the flowers to the centers early especially during the winter months. I myself would never order flowers online and trust UPS to get them to me. There to much on the line just order from your local florist its much safer. plus you don't know you could received them at 2100 hrs like one of my customer.
Should of been held? Did FTD pay to have them held til Friday? Anytime I have ever ordered flowers online there's a choice with cheaper shipper. Something along the lines of could be delivered February 13 or 14. All FTD I was simple ground shipments.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Should of been held? Did FTD pay to have them held til Friday? Anytime I have ever ordered flowers online there's a choice with cheaper shipper. Something along the lines of could be delivered February 13 or 14. All FTD I was simple ground shipments.
They must have some connections.