Valentine's Day

moreluck

golden ticket member
Love Quotes by Leo friend. Buscaglia Valentine's Day Quotes

1. Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.2. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.3. Happiness and love are just a choice away.4. Most of us are pawns in a game of love we don't understand.5. Love is not some complex, mystical abstraction. It is something accessible and human that we learn through our everyday experience, as often at times of failure as in moments of ecstasy.6. Like any other living, growing thing, love requires effort to keep it healthy.7. Love always creates, it never destroys. In this lies man's only promise. 8. Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and

raceanoncr

Always appropriate to honor the great Richie Valens by having the annual "Valens Time Day".

Uh? Oh, yeah, already ordered flowers to be delivered to wife's office. Ain't I thotful?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Grandson's name is Valentine (Val for short) so it's his name day.

As for me......choc.covered strawberries are in my future tomorrow!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
12+ hour day today. Sure ill be looking at the same tomorrow. Why can't the flower companies deliver all these damn flowers.

Set up the Mrs' alarm/radio to wake her up to her 3 favorite songs this morn. Next to it she will find the Lowes giftcard I got her. Yes, lowes. Instead of a bundle of flowers that will wilt further each day she can go to the garden center and buy whatever she wants for the house that will grow each year.

.......and a few other things that this is not the place to discuss.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Set up the Mrs' alarm/radio to wake her up to her 3 favorite songs this morn. Next to it she will find the Lowes giftcard I got her. Yes, lowes. Instead of a bundle of flowers that will wilt further each day she can go to the garden center and buy whatever she wants for the house that will grow each year.

.......and a few other things that this is not the place to discuss.
I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of you !!:happy-very:

gingerkat

Could I be the only woman that HATES valentines day? I wish this day would just go away! Valentines day I salute you, but it's with one single finger - Bah!

S

serenity now

you can continually give love away, while the original supply remains undiminished

moreluck

golden ticket member
ffcb89cb49d5a03b44acca33c0d20bed.jpg