VanDerpoop

moreluck

golden ticket member
If they had convicted this guy back in Aruba, this other girl would be alive. He's a creep of the worst kind!

bigbrownhen

Wonder what his deals is, he must be some kind of a psycopath. Two young women possibly his victims. Makes you wonder how many there might be we don't know about. I doubt Mommy and Daddy's money will get him out of this one.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Van der Sloot Confesses to Peru Murder

According to the paper, Van der Sloot admitted he broke Stephany Flores' neck in a rage after she apparently used his notebook computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of an American woman.
"I did not want to do it," La Republica quoted him as saying. "The girl intruded into my private life."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/08/report-van-der-sloot-confesses-peru-murder/

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thank goodness.......I wonder if Peru has death penalty and if they're as good as Florida & Teaxs in using it. He's a serial creep!

rod

Retired 22 years
no death sentence in Preu
"life" sentence is usually 35 years
less than 35 years if they plead guilty

This is what I heard on The Early Show this morning.

That's what I heard yesterday Rod. The dead girl's Dad is supposedly a very rich and influential man in Peru, Vander Sloot may not ever make it to trial.
I wonder if Interpol is looking into his travels this past few years for missing girls when he was in different areas? He sure has the chance to be a serial killer. Maybe it was just a coincidence that he killed the Peruvian girl on the same day three years after NH disappeared.

P

pickup

Van der Sloot Confesses to Peru Murder

According to the paper, Van der Sloot admitted he broke Stephany Flores' neck in a rage after she apparently used his notebook computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of an American woman
"I did not want to do it," La Republica quoted him as saying. "The girl intruded into my private life."

Come on, what's a guy to do ? The girl did peek into his notebook without permission. She could have asked before she did it. Just sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
Come one, what's a guy to do ? The girl did peek into his notebook without permission. She could have asked before she did it. Just sayin'.
Ya, I'd let him go. He seems like a very nice young man.... Just misunderstood, that's all...

P

pickup

Wonder what his deals is, he must be some kind of a psycopath. Two young women possibly his victims. Makes you wonder how many there might be we don't know about. I doubt Mommy and Daddy's money will get him out of this one.

Maybe his family's money and connections could and did help in Aruba but unfortunately for him, he picked a foreign country to pull this stunt.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I hope like most nutjob serial killers he will start confessing about Natile Holloway and where her body is so her parents can have some closure. Then let him rot in Peru's prisons. Did anyone see the clips of what Peru's prison is like...nice.:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Federal agents trying to build an extortion case against Joran van der Sloot secretly gave him the cash that wound up funding his trip to Peru, where he killed a young woman exactly five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, The Post has learned.

Van der Sloot tried to shake down Holloway’s mother by offering information about her daughter’s 2005 disappearance, and agents decided to set him up with a $25,000 payoff, a source told The Post yesterday.

An intermediary acting under the direction of the FBI gave van der Sloot the dough in Aruba on May 10 — and four days later, he flew to Peru, where he allegedly murdered 21-year-old Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room.

Van der Sloot was free to travel because after the money was given to the 22-year-old Dutch national, the feds didn’t promptly file charges against him. US authorities also did not ask that he be detained in Aruba, even after officials there warned that he was about to leave the island, the source said.

The failure to stop van der Sloot shocked and infuriated Holloway’s mom, Beth Twitty. She had been “told that an arrest was going to happen before he left” Aruba, where he was the last person believed to have seen Holloway alive when she vanished, the source said.

Van der Sloot took his payola from the feds — a $15,000 wire transfer and $10,000 in cash — and went to Peru to play poker, the source said.
NY Post