VCD

BurntSienna

Has anyone started working as a vacation cover driver yet?
I've been doing pre-load/air driving since Jan. I was told I'd get another shot to drive full-time sometime after Memorial Day.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Has anyone started working as a vacation cover driver yet?
I've been doing pre-load/air driving since Jan. I was told I'd get another shot to drive full-time sometime after Memorial Day.
The way they are cutting routes, it will be damn near impossible , they will need your on fridays now though to cover summer Friday call offs.

PT Car Washer

The way they are cutting routes, it will be damn near impossible , they will need your on fridays now though to cover summer Friday call offs.
My building do not use PT vacation coverage drivers but with all the new FT drivers hired last year and some are still laid off and several have quit I don't see you working much. Your building may be different though.

9.5er

My building has 2 that started last week. They need to hire some full time drivers since they are trying to deny personals because of lack of coverage.

Box Ox

Heavy route cuts + lots of new FT driver layoffs = bad year to be a temp driver. Don't expect much, even on vacation heavy weeks.