Verbal warnings, regarding misloads.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Misloads are the Centers problem. The preload manager just wants the packages out of the trailers and into a package car and out the door. By the time the misload messages start coming in he will be home.
If it were up to the Preload Manager, they would just back the trailers up to the nearest bridge and throw all the packages over the side in order to make them go away faster.

dudebro

We tried hiring more people throughout the 90's in the "Quality" years. What we got was less production and more misloads, because when people don't care, they don't care at any speed, and when they DO care, there are fewer misloads.

PT Car Washer

We tried hiring more people throughout the 90's in the "Quality" years. What we got was less production and more misloads, because when people don't care, they don't care at any speed, and when they DO care, there are fewer misloads.
And 25 years later that $8.00/hr job in 1990 is now a $10/hr job. Even McDonald workers are demanding $15/hr. and I bet they will compromise around $12 or $13/hr.

dudebro

And 25 years later that $8.00/hr job in 1990 is now a $10/hr job. Even McDonald workers are demanding $15/hr. and I bet they will compromise around $12 or $13/hr.
Yes, and I wish for all of our people the chance to make a living wage, even the newest hub person. But I fear in this day and age all the increased minimums will do is usher in automation at a faster rate and eliminate more entry level jobs.