Verizon iPhones

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by newgirl, Feb 6, 2011.

1. newgirl

newgirl Member

These are out this week Do you guys have to get signatures for them, too?
  2. p228

p228 Member

They're all sent out as 'Signature Required'.
  3. newgirl

newgirl Member

4. dragos

dragos New Member

If you go on the apple site i believe i think you can print out a signed dlvr release and the driver can leave then package. That has been the way with other apple products I have dlvr
  5. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I've had an iPhone for about a year and I love it.
  6. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

If there is an '03' in the barcode, it gets DR'ed Basically if it doesn't show up in my DIAD as signature required than it gets left.
  7. Aaron

Aaron New Member

Ditto, if the shipper didn't pay for a signature, and it can be left in a safe spot, then it get's left. Who know's if it's an iPhone or earbuds?
  8. Mike57

Mike57 Member

On and off the subject of IPhones. The ATT IPhone is a WORLD phone where as the Verizon phones ARE NOT. Just for those that might want to travel outside the US.
  9. govols019

govols019 You smell that?

If it's from Apple the DIAD will prompt you to not DR it without a signature or proper DR form.

Are the iPhones shipping from Apple or Verizon?

Personally, you couldn't GIVE me an iPhone. I'm a Droid guy.
  10. p228

p228 Member

They ship from Verizon with service level indicator 29; Next Day Air Saver with Signature.
  11. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

I know people who pre-order there iphones from verizon, and they all got fdx tracking munbers. My question is will they be shipped ups after the pre-orders are done.
  12. p228

p228 Member

It's split between FedEx and UPS.
  13. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks p228
  14. 1080Driver

1080Driver Member

The PCM this morning covered the forms customer can print out & sign in order to DR these.
  15. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Had 20 at sdwc tonight.
  16. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I only had 1 to deliver yesterday. Not sure what the other rtes had but I'm guessing more than I did since I'm only 1 of 2 rural rtes.