Verterans day idea

DS

Fenderbender
November 11th is veterans day.Every year they come out and sell the little poppies.I end up buying 2 or 3 because they have that stupid little pin that holds them on .Not to mention getting stabbed by the pin...Now my idea is a little tie clip instead of a pin.
I delivered 8 huge boxes of poppies and wreaths to my local legion ...
In the old days the poppies were made of red felt,with a little green felt center.My dad(sapper WW2) used to take his out of the drawer every year back then.I wonder if my tie clip idea would be worth pursuing,it would be weird selling poppies to the legion.They could charge $10.00
for the silver clips and a donation for the cheap ones.What do you guys think?

satellitedriver

November 11th is veterans day.Every year they come out and sell the little poppies.I end up buying 2 or 3 because they have that stupid little pin that holds them on .Not to mention getting stabbed by the pin...Now my idea is a little tie clip instead of a pin.
I delivered 8 huge boxes of poppies and wreaths to my local legion ...
In the old days the poppies were made of red felt,with a little green felt center.My dad(sapper WW2) used to take his out of the drawer every year back then.I wonder if my tie clip idea would be worth pursuing,it would be weird selling poppies to the legion.They could charge $10.00
for the silver clips and a donation for the cheap ones.What do you guys think?
As long as the money goes to causes for the veterans, I am for it.
PAX