Very excited to say "I QUIT!"

vantexan

OK, but I'll bet Brooks is some Right Wing nut job. With WAD, I only use my middle finger at the world. Using my entire fist is too much effort.

Well, that's the point isn't it. While you talk big and give the world the middle finger I'm reading. And learning. You guys talk big. You get very emotional. But you really are uninformed. I make mistakes, sure. That's part of he learning process. But you guys can't be told anything because you've got it all figured out. The funny thing about reading is you realize there's so much to be learned. So while you think you are so open minded and smart you really are closed minded and refuse to listen to anything except what jibes with your viewpoint. Real Renaissance Men.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well, that's the point isn't it. While you talk big and give the world the middle finger I'm reading. And learning. You guys talk big. You get very emotional. But you really are uninformed. I make mistakes, sure. That's part of he learning process. But you guys can't be told anything because you've got it all figured out. The funny thing about reading is you realize there's so much to be learned. So while you think you are so open minded and smart you really are closed minded and refuse to listen to anything except what jibes with your viewpoint. Real Renaissance Men.

You are still "learning" from the same defective sources, as is evidenced by you regurgitating GOP talking points and babble at every opportunity. It would seem you are guilty of exactly what you accuse me of doing. Go ahead, be a Stone Age Man and support your dying party line. They just keep digging the grave deeper every day. You're a GOP "Muslim" stuck back in the days of donkeys and oxcarts.

vantexan

You are still "learning" from the same defective sources, as is evidenced by you regurgitating GOP talking points and babble at every opportunity. It would seem you are guilty of exactly what you accuse me of doing. Go ahead, be a Stone Age Man and support your dying party line. They just keep digging the grave deeper every day. You're a GOP "Muslim" stuck back in the days of donkeys and oxcarts.

Yes, the Dems have discovered a new form of "progressive economics" where money can be spent without accountability and responsibility. What matters is friends of the Democrat Party get their's. Very enlightened.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes, the Dems have discovered a new form of "progressive economics" where money can be spent without accountability and responsibility. What matters is friends of the Democrat Party get their's. Very enlightened.

I'll point again to McConnell's $2.1B gift. The "new" theme this week is redistribution of wealth, Marxism, and free handouts for everyone. Kind of sounds like the old theme, but Rush was doubling-down today too. I guess the best thing to do when the transmission is stuck in reverse is to floor it, and steer straight for a brick wall. All of you TPers are laughable.

vantexan

I'll point again to McConnell's $2.1B gift. The "new" theme this week is redistribution of wealth, Marxism, and free handouts for everyone. Kind of sounds like the old theme, but Rush was doubling-down today too. I guess the best thing to do when the transmission is stuck in reverse is to floor it, and steer straight for a brick wall. All of you TPers are laughable.

What matters is will that money disappear or will it actually go into a project that'll benefit Kentucky? It's good ol'boy politics, but that's the game they play in Washington and every last member of Congress plays it for his district or he's soon out of a job. Show me the companies Obama has given money to and I'll show you a long list of his major campaign supporters. With much of it thrown away. Doesn't change the fact that too much is being spent and we need to put the brakes on it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What matters is will that money disappear or will it actually go into a project that'll benefit Kentucky? It's good ol'boy politics, but that's the game they play in Washington and every last member of Congress plays it for his district or he's soon out of a job. Show me the companies Obama has given money to and I'll show you a long list of his major campaign supporters. With much of it thrown away. Doesn't change the fact that too much is being spent and we need to put the brakes on it.

The money is actually going to a good cause, because the dam and lock system that will be repaired has been a bottleneck to river commerce for a long time. It's precisely the kind of "rebuilding infrastructure" program that we need to create good-paying jobs and fix what's broken, what Obama has been pushing for all along. Government spending that rebuilds the country is smart spending. Dropping bombs on somebody else and then paying billions to rebuild their country is dumb spending.

vantexan

The money is actually going to a good cause, because the dam and lock system that will be repaired has been a bottleneck to river commerce for a long time. It's precisely the kind of "rebuilding infrastructure" program that we need to create good-paying jobs and fix what's broken, what Obama has been pushing for all along. Government spending that rebuilds the country is smart spending. Dropping bombs on somebody else and then paying billions to rebuild their country is dumb spending.

The problem is he's spent trillions WITHOUT any kind of a jobs program. Where are the bill proposals he's sent to Congress? He can talk about "shovel ready" jobs all he wants, he hasn't actually provided anything substantial. His administration spent all that money, where did it all go, besides the obvious wars?