Very interesting

Interesting.

Treat people like smilet for 30+ years.... and then, ask them to come back and help out.

Sad thing is.... I know a couple brown-noser's that would do it.

Do you know the difference between a brown-noser and a kiss arse ?

*Depth perception*

-Bug-
It's kinda like not understanding why guys hang on so long and wait to retire. When you are not there it's a milestone you can't wait for. So you don't see it through their eyes. Then you get there and you're not ready.

I think they will find some guys to come back and the allure will be that you can say shove it if you want. No expectations. Just coming back to see the guys and feel something from a whole new perspective.

That and getting out of the house and away from your wife.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Much like some of the retirees who are regulars on this forum, there will be retirees who have been unable to move on who will jump at the chance to "brown up" one last time.

Retirement is not just a date on a calendar. One must prepare financially and emotionally for retirement. Going in to retirement with a plan is crucial. Waking up on the first day of your retirement unsure of what to do next has got to be the worst feeling in the world.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It's kinda like not understanding why guys hang on so long and wait to retire. When you are not there it's a milestone you can't wait for. So you don't see it through their eyes. Then you get there and you're not ready.

I think they will find some guys to come back and the allure will be that you can say shove it if you want. No expectations. Just coming back to see the guys and feel something from a whole new perspective.

That and getting out of the house and away from your wife.
Much like some of the retirees who are regulars on this forum, there will be retirees who have been unable to move on who will jump at the chance to "brown up" one last time.

Retirement is not just a date on a calendar. One must prepare financially and emotionally for retirement. Going in to retirement with a plan is crucial. Waking up on the first day of your retirement unsure of what to do next has got to be the worst feeling in the world.

Holy crap.

Dr. Bug.... will need a moment to anal-ize that.

-Bug-

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Only for not wearing,proper socks.
Wonder if these come in Brown?
2014-08-03-11-04-18-935699817.jpeg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So the retiree will say to himself "Hotdog, I can make a few bucks" and sign up. He is use to doing 120 stops in 9 hours with the cool wind in his thinning hair. Now he comes in to help at peak and gets an 1980 manual p800 with 315 stops, packed to the gills with 8 pottery barn boxes on the belt that will be shuttled out to him later. On top of that his helper is running late so they aren't sure when he will have a replacement.

Yea I don't see that plan working out to well.
:goodpost: Exactly.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One things for sure, the old pants ain't gonna' fit anymore.

How much they paying these guys anyway? I'm not coming back for less than top rate!