Veteran Brown Cafe Members Should Encourage New Members More

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i've noticed that new members get slammed by old members here on a regular basis thus driving them away. yes, i understand. newbies should have thick skin just as they should working for UPS. however, maybe you should preface your acid comments with a welcome .

maybe new members would stay around longer and participate more.

have to admit i'm guilty sometimes but try to use humor more often than not.

sure , new member questions sometimes sound stupid and their stories of firings, harassment , etc sound redundant to us because they don't use the search function or do a little research.

we need to welcome and encourage new blood more to make these forums more interesting. variety is the spice of life.

let's show some class around here.

getting tired of some of you old birds anyways. ( kidding, kidding, kidding )

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
i've noticed that new members get slammed by old members here on a regular basis thus driving them away. yes, i understand. newbies should have thick skin just as they should working for UPS. however, maybe you should preface your acid comments with a welcome .

sure , new member questions sometimes sound stupid and their stories of firings, harassment , etc sound redundant to us because they don't use the search function or do a little research.

we need to welcome and encourage new blood more to make these forums more interesting. variety is the spice of life.

You still dancing ?

T

Turdferguson

giphy.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not sure what you're talking about we have senior members here like upstate And monkey but who get harassed as much or more than a new member and you don't see them Crying...huh monkey butt

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not sure what you're talking about we have senior members here like upstate And monkey but who get harassed as much or more than a new member and you don't see them Crying...huh monkey butt
Upstate does cry about it. He just goes straight to the mods and gets the comments removed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

image.jpeg