Veteran Brown Cafe Members Should Encourage New Members More

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We are suppose to be nice, and encourage in this thread.

Okay. How's this?

To all new members/employees who may have missed the stickied new hire threads and/or may not know how to use the search function:

You may have been hired as a seasonal driver, a seasonal package handler or a driver helper. You may be under the impression that you hit the lottery and will be making 100k in a year or two. You may even be somewhat realistic and hope you will still be working after the first of the year.

Good luck. Don't hold your breath.

But, we all appreciate your efforts.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Okay. How's this?

To all new members/employees who may have missed the stickied new hire threads and/or may not know how to use the search function:

You may have been hired as a seasonal driver, a seasonal package handler or a driver helper. You may be under the impression that you hit the lottery and will be making 100k in a year or two. You may even be somewhat realistic and hope you will still be working after the first of the year.

It is a shame, all these people think they got a foot in the door. Its nothing like that....used to be , not now

Brown_Star

Methods Man
It is just idiotic. I cant ignore him, but it does give me a laugh. Sometimes I think hes my boss, he sounds just like him. I said nothing in that post, that was even remotely whining. But yet he picks. Who knows, must be really bored. Or maybe hes jealous, because people seem to like me, and well ...he burned that bridge. I prefer to be liked, be an employee who tries to always comply, and ask questions when I am put in a situation that requires confirmation. If that is bad, well then its just too bad.

Beers for the ignored feature!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
yeah I'm wondering if the dude with the Brown Star username meant good employee...not someone's mud daisy. lol

As per Kurt Vonnegut:

butt.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Okay. How's this?

Your such a nice person.......

Brown_Star

Methods Man
I cannot ignore.. Im a mod. Its ok, gives me practice.
Cheers and high five for the option to tune out some members!

Also , To all of the cool posters keep it up lol Like the dude who can get Ya toes Love that gif

Jump man lol dude I lost count of how many times I yelled out " NUTSMASH " in my truck while I'm working.

Shout out to the peeps who keep me here

Lead belly
Bubble head
Gumby
Bigfoot
Can of worms
The mods
So many more but Ya get the gist of this post.