Veterans please give me advice

rickyb

Maybe if some of those people put an effort into bettering themselves, I would be a little more nice. Instead of working 60+ hours of week and paying taxes up the butt for them to sit around.
no even then i dont think you would.

Humiliation is a big part of corporate propaganda. you can see it every time you watch judge judy, or american idol or whatever.

ditto for whatever you think about lazy people. alot of that is just propaganda.

rickyb

Maybe if some of those people put an effort into bettering themselves, I would be a little more nice. Instead of working 60+ hours of week and paying taxes up the butt for them to sit around.
you can single handedly eliminate the income tax in america simply by copying the french healthcare system...its one of the best in the world and it costs half as much to run as yours does.

Cementups

Box Monkey
i believe you ;).

congrats on being a wonderful person, especially in a time when most people in your country are having such a hard time.

Didn't think I would get to use this twice in one night but it seems to apply here too.....

119993-who-needs-virtual-hug-today-come-get-one-129131044164460108.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Bro, get your ass on workers comp. See the doctor, ask him if he thinks it could be a result of work, he will say yes, then go from there. Either get out in light duty or taken off work completely while you work on fixing your back issues.

We had a driver hurt his back a few weeks ago. They put him on light duty loading feeders on the preload. He got hurt again as a result of working beyond his restrictions.

He will be out of work for an extended period of time.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
This guy has been on their radar for some time. They tried to get him on production a few years ago and, more recently, tried to suspend him for a dog bite.

So does your small center have a requirement not to have balls to work there?

A veteran driver gets hurt and they tell him to load feeders on "light duty" and he didn't protest and say "no" ?

Geez, I would of told them where they could go with that idea if I was already hurt on light duty.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
no even then i dont think you would.

Humiliation is a big part of corporate propaganda. you can see it every time you watch judge judy, or american idol or whatever.

ditto for whatever you think about lazy people. alot of that is just propaganda.

Who pisses in your cornflakes every morning?

You're really fun in life I bet.