Vickies

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I went a while with only seeing like 1 Victoria Secret bag a day then last week I was delivering 15+ per day. Wonder if they shifted volume away from us and it's back or something?

Cementups

Box Monkey
No, though they do also use SmartPost. But now you're getting people ordering swimsuits. Change of season apparel changes. Remember, it's not all bras and panties people order from VSC.

Indecisi0n

If our truck broke down with no one around and were about to die of starvation would we be allowed to open a Vicks package and eat editable underwear to survive?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I just love it when she doesn't buy anything but sends me a picture of what it looked like.:happy-very: TWANG!
you've had a better VS experience than me. Last Christmas I did my usual shopping there, then when leaving the store, ran into wife's best friend. Idk what was worse, the thought of her shopping there, or her wanting to see what I bought (insert anti-twang word here!)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to get all my scented hand creams from Victoria Secret......Now, I like the ones from Bath & Body Works better..........so many fragrances to choose from.