VID

k_Loader_Airhub

Im about to put together a VID on My work with UPS and how i got fooked working for contract for 10 years and UPS for 3 years.. I feel , it is time for me to speak my thoughts.. Any other contract personal or peeps wont to send me comments or vids please do so , I will post on YOU TUBE for everyone to see.​

k_Loader_Airhub

Its time for me to speak my mind and post my stuff , on how i got fooked out of ten years with contract service with the almighty UPS.
Look forward to a You tube vid on how i was fooked by a contract company that fooked me and serval others. Why would UPS do such a thing?​

upsgrunt

A video on Youtube? Maybe they will post it with the group of farting animals. I'm not demeaning your intentions, but what is a video on Youtube going to do?
What are your damages? What did you NOT get? What did you expect?

rod

Retired 22 years
Farting dogs would more likely be on Stupid Videos . com- a much better site than You Tube:wink2:

feeder53

ADKtrails
When I first started driving, I was hired by Leaseway Transportation and worked my way up to the #3 Tractor Trailer driver and that took 16 years. Then one Christmas season they told us they were going non-union and we were not going to be rehired for those positions, They asked us to turn in our keys for our tractors and that was that. I then went to TNT Red Star express as a road driver and it was a shock to start all over again number 37 on a 37 person road board, but I had a teamster job and pension and as was said in some of the above posts...we have no guaranty in life. Today, Red Star is gone too and I am back with the Military, but still have my Teamster pension so I count my blessings every morning.

combogirl

Im about to put together a VID on My work with UPS and how i got fooked working for contract for 10 years and UPS for 3 years.. I feel , it is time for me to speak my thoughts.. Any other contract personal or peeps wont to send me comments or vids please do so , I will post on YOU TUBE for everyone to see.​

Well tell us???? How did you get FOOKED????

Channahon

Its time for me to speak my mind and post my stuff , on how i got ****** out of ten years with contract service with the almighty UPS.

Look forward to a You tube vid on how i was ****** by a contract company that ****** me and serval others. Why would UPS do such a thing?​

Do you still work for UPS?

ih8tbrn

Banned
Just to clarify for you people that make assumptions. My screen name does not say ih8tups. It implies i hate brown, as in, brown trucks, brown uniforms, brown pens, brown socks, brown boxes.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
since you are too new to really know much, we dont bow at the alter of ups.

but we dont hate everything brown either.

you only see things through your glasses, not anyone elses.

d

My guess is this guy is an affected employee at one of the gateways that's being closed down. I am still anxious to see his youtube video, if he ever posts it.

ih8tbrn

Banned
since you are too new to really know much, we dont bow at the alter of ups.

but we dont hate everything brown either.

you only see things through your glasses, not anyone elses.

d

So how does that justify people judging me based on a toungue in cheek screen name? And, I made the united pot smokers comment in jest, although there's some truth in it. It's no secret that there are drivers that indulge and some of the decisions that management makes it is obvious that they are smoking something.