Video: retarded Policeman

705red

Browncafe Steward
There has been a huge debate on the radio station i listened to the last couple of days over this. Josh enjoys acting and wont allow his handicap to stop him so his brother and friends have made 16 videos allowing him to act in a comical way.

I can see were this might upset some people but i see it as a man who wont be slowed down by the hand hes been dealt in life. Josh also has landed a role due to this videos in a movie thats coming out early next year. So heres the link but just so you know there is some fowl language and is far from pc.

Retarded Policeman #4: Racial Profiling

LiL"Comet"

More power to him i say, I have an uncle to has downs-syndrome grew up with him as a brother. I would love for him to have been able to do more but his particular situation was held back by my grandparents. If someone can better themselves (i mean reach a goal overcome) that's wonderful!!!

Mike Hawk

I say more power to him, if he enjoys it then let him. Although there is the huge PC issue, you are making fun of a retarded person which is a no no in this society. For the record he did much better than the black dude acting.

SoyFish

I remember seeing these a while ago. I can see why people could have a problem with it, but oh well, what is funny is funny. =)