videotape

stink219

My BA is in every day dealing with stuff. Most of the time without making a spectacle. He isn't loud like me but gets stuff done always. No one gets fired here with exception of proven theft. Some people still bitch and complain. I realized you cannot please every person, but you need to please the majority.

over9five

Staff member
Unnecessary? How so? Is it because management doesn't give discipline? Is it because the stewards are amazing? Please clarify. Some BA's are behind closed door guys and others are loud savages.
Sorry Stink, it was a w/a answer. BOG = Bubble of Goodness, that land where management and hourly dance in the tulips together hence no BA is needed!

iruhnman630

It can be difficult enough and stressful enough just to accurately explain in words what happened, let alone recreate the act.

NO

and

NO.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Before I became a driver and I was picking off up in the rafters of the center a sup came up to me and asked to take a picture of me over-extending my reach across the belt to recreate someone else's injury. I politely refused and suggested someone film him doing it.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Unnecessary? How so? Is it because management doesn't give discipline? Is it because the stewards are amazing? Please clarify. Some BA's are behind closed door guys and others are loud savages.
Upstate's building seems to run by the book, but ours does not. The BA is not around, often. Not trying to be mean, but you could pop the guy like a balloon and he would fly away like in the cartoons, I swear.
He is effective when he wants to be.