Viktor Hovland FedEx Cup

bacha29

Oh, Pal, you could’ve done the same. And yet you’re not honorable or significant in anyway, you’re a loser. The market share has decided for 30 years. I’m with worth every bit they pay me. You not so much lol.
You're a brown shirt alright . A CDL a GED and a completely undeserved sense of self importance. Whether you want to confront it or not....anybody can do your job provided that your back is strong enough and your brain is weak enough.
Dano59 whether you like the guy or not he's right when he says that the work you do is for all intents and purposes unskilled labor.
Yes you and your union set the market for labor in that market but it's in a market where your company's share of it keeps getting smaller and there will some day be a tipping point.
Now you guys are right now are at an advantage from the standpoint of the chaos over at FDX but it will someday and perhaps soon emerge as a dynamic much more streamlined and more price competitive. And the USPS is doing better. Last week had a 715 mile ground shipment on USPS at my place in 2 days. Not bad.
Now if you don't know enough to get out after 30 years wrongly believing that the place can't run without you these new emerging competitors might prove themselves more than just an annoyance.

Thebrownblob

You're a brown shirt alright . A CDL a GED and a completely undeserved sense of self importance. Whether you want to confront it or not....anybody can do your job provided that your back is strong enough and your brain is weak enough.
Dano59 whether you like the guy or not he's right when he says that the work you do is for all intents and purposes unskilled labor.
Yes you and your union set the market for labor in that market but it's in a market where your company's share of it keeps getting smaller and there will some day be a tipping point.
Now you guys are right now are at an advantage from the standpoint of the chaos over at FDX but it will someday and perhaps soon emerge as a dynamic much more streamlined and more price competitive. And the USPS is doing better. Last week had a 715 mile ground shipment on USPS at my place in 2 days. Not bad.
Now if you don't know enough to get out after 30 years wrongly believing that the place can't run without you these new emerging competitors might prove themselves more than just an annoyance.
That’s a lot of words to show your ass. 😂
I have a college degree and I was smart enough to not use it. You go where the great opportunities are, degree or not. Why would I leave just because I have 30 years? Once again you have no idea what you’re talking about. I would be leaving way too much on the table.

bacha29

That’s a lot of words to show your ass. 😂
I have a college degree and I was smart enough to not use it. You go where the great opportunities are, degree or not. Why would I leave just because I have 30 years? Once again you have no idea what you’re talking about. I would be leaving way too much on the table.
If you've done as good for yourself as you try to convince me you have (and you haven't) finding it economically necessary to try to continue to labor on well past the maximum vested pension years makes it even less likely that you will impress me to an even minimal extent.

Thebrownblob

If you've done as good for yourself as you try to convince me you have (and you haven't) finding it economically necessary to try to continue to labor on well past the maximum vested pension years makes it even less likely that you will impress me to an even minimal extent.
Well, since you’re a dummy, you would not understand. I am not maximum vested lol, God you’re a bloviating idiot. You do not understand UPS first I don’t meet the age requirement yet, and the fact that I was considered part time the first 8 years of my career, even though the last three or four years I was part time I work between 40 and 55 hours a week. Do us all a favor and stop pretending like you have even one clue about what you’re talking about. OK?