Vintage UPS Jacket

Discussion in 'Lighten UPS' started by cgarrett, Apr 6, 2012.

1. cgarrett

cgarrett New Member

Hey everyone, new to UPS and new to BrownCafe. Anyone know where I can find a jacket with the 3rd Version logo?

Thanks in advance!
  2. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

What year are you talking about? I have one from 1984 with a liner. I like the old stuff, I wouldn't mind getting one of the old style hats and the bow tie.
  3. cachsux

cachsux Wah

UPS wants us to hang on to all our old stuff as they are rolling out a new service level later this year.

"UPS Classic" will be an extra cost delivery guarantee in which we wind back the calender to an era where we actually gave a damn about making service on your package and put you first as our customer.
  4. rod

rod retired and happy

I give up---what is the 3rd version logo? There is the old UPS string tied package over the UPS shield logo and what ever that POS logo they use now days. Are you talking about the Olympics logo they used on shirts for awhile? I have a new (old logo) vest and almost new old logo jacket that has been collecting dust in my basement for 10 -12 years. Make me an offer--- they are dear to my heart----------------------------------------not.
  5. jcohen

jcohen Ottawa Preloader

6. UPSWill

UPSWill New Member

Lol Hanging in the men's locker room at the Hub in Sparks, NV. No one ever uses them
  7. rod

rod retired and happy

If you are still looking I've got one 42-44 Large (shows wear and one pocket could use some work). I also have a brand new 42-44 vest with 3rd gen logo and a black saftey award jack with said logo and my name and hometown embroidered on it ( I believe this one is ex-large as it still fits me. Also a Circle of Honor monkey suit blazer (only worn once). Make me an offer (cheap)+ you pay shipping.
  8. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

9. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

10. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Count me in!!!!! LOL!
  11. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

Nice,,but does it still fit ??? LOL LOL LOL
  12. Covemastah

I told that girl I can start right away
    When she said listen babe I got something to say
    I got no car and it's breaking my heart
    But I've found a driver and that's a start
  13. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

14. Covemastah

i saw Sir Paul play this live at Fenway Pahk In 09 ,,opening song ! the place exploded and he was awesome !!
  15. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia