Visiting Louisville

35years

Gravy route
Heading to Louisville (Kentucky Expo Center) in the spring. Since the Air Hub is in the immediate vicinity, I was wondering if there are any deals for UPS employees at the local hotels apart from the UPSers site.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Whenever I travel I will reserve online to get the best deal; however, if it is a last minute overnight trip, I will show both my UPS ID card and AAA card to get their discounted rate.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stay up around the West end. Might be some cheap crack houses around there. Just don't venture out of your room.

29913742001_4105590157001_Police-Keep-a-Close-Watch-on-a-Local-Motel-vs.jpg

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Try the Crowne Plaza that is by the expo center. When I do overnight runs to SDFAS that's where UPS puts us up.

I think the weekend rate for UPS is in the mid $60 range so that's a number to shoot for when you call.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Try the Crowne Plaza that is by the expo center. When I do overnight runs to SDFAS that's where UPS puts us up.

I think the weekend rate for UPS is in the mid $60 range so that's a number to shoot for when you call.

$60/night at the Crowne Plaza? Do they put you on a cot in the janitor's closet?

35years

Gravy route
$60/night at the Crowne Plaza? Do they put you on a cot in the janitor's closet?
Not going during K Durby week but they are still completely booked up. All supply and demand. I believe the Crown Plaza wanted $285 per night while they still had rooms. Thanks for the tip though. I am probably going to have to book 20 minutes east for a decent room under $140 a night.