Volume drop

didyousheetit

It is a nebulous and ethereal bonus plan where UPS management gets a bonus at the end of the year based upon the success of UPS and also the individuals contribution to the success of the company.

UPS tells new hires they will get 17% their annual salary but that has not happened lately. No one seems to understand how it is actually calculated.
it's like the Easter bunny it's there your just not going to see it

C

chuchu

I think you have serious psychiatric problems. We could have gotten everything you ever wanted and you would still want more. I pray that the members of your local never put you in office. We have a guy in our region just like you out of local 100. He is a laughing stock and a pariah amongst his peers and the company. Nothing gets done and nothing goes anywhere. Good luck
Cleveland is the only hub in Ohio that the majority voted "yes" the first time around. Too bad they didn't get what they asked for. Don't worry tho, we'll keep fighting to help you out and maybe a better attitude will precipitate down the road. Maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

ups clerk

If there are 2 or 3 supplements voted down again. There wouldn't be a nationwide strike. Only the affected areas. Right?

Since the National has passed, we can't strike over the supplements. We will just keep voting until it is passed. At leas that was what I heard in my local.