Volume?

browniehound

how would you have liked to be in over 9.5 's feeder seat on sunday morning around 600 am on unplowed , un sanded 495 pulling doubles or thursday afternoon during that storm that shut down most of 95 ???? he earned his money then and only a handful on this board would have jumped in his seat those days if called to step up to that plate!!!!! this is not a slam brownie just my point of view iv been through plenty of storms in a p 1000 and quite of few in a feeder were the risk of death is far greater!!!! merry christmas !!!

Cove,
I wouldn't want to be in Over95's shoes that day. I think I stated in previous posts that feeders is too much truck for me , and by no way did I mean to imply that Over95's job (or any feeder run) was easy. It was supposed to be a light-hearted jab at someone who in not parceling for the first time and whose job consists strictly of driving.

Pasaholic

It seems the volume is related to the houseing market, if you live in florida, california, or areas where the housing and construction market is bad then volume is lower.

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
It blows my mind how many stops some of you guys do.Yesterday,I did 85 deliveries 75 miles 20 reg pu and 15 oncalls and I had a 1214 paid day.Out of those stops about 20 were resis 7 were cods.I del 197 pkgs and p/u 220...I ran .65 overallowed...at ths rate 340 stops would take me about 34 hours to do.

I've always felt the same way. What, do some of you guys service a couple of 50-floor office towers with stops on every floor or something? The most deliveries I've ever done in one day was 117, and that was on Tuesday.

2Slow

203 stops. No more than 3 stops in same bldg anywhere. 75 stops were business. 20 pickups. about 80 miles, usually drive about 60.
Busting it all day...

Hangingon

386 stops, helper had car trouble and didn't make it in until after 3pm, and still got messages about make 9.5 or else face repercussions. Oh well, made it in on time today and just keep thinking.. 3 more work days. Wonder if some IE nerd is looking at our Christmas numbers and saying 'What if...?'

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
386 stops, helper had car trouble and didn't make it in until after 3pm, and still got messages about make 9.5 or else face repercussions. Oh well, made it in on time today and just keep thinking.. 3 more work days. Wonder if some IE nerd is looking at our Christmas numbers and saying 'What if...?'

You know they are:biting: I keep asking thm to suspend me for not making 9.5. I'll take today and tommorrow!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Cove,
I wouldn't want to be in Over95's shoes that day. I think I stated in previous posts that feeders is too much truck for me , and by no way did I mean to imply that Over95's job (or any feeder run) was easy. It was supposed to be a light-hearted jab at someone who in not parceling for the first time and whose job consists strictly of driving.
point well taken brownie just sticking up for 9.5 and my donut eating feedah drivahs!!! we have all been through plenty of tough peaks over the yrs and i'll never forget where i came from, but some days in that feedah seat can be tough you do everything possible to keep it on the road and the dopes around you make it hard!! Sunday was a tuff day have a merry christmas go sox

203 stops. No more than 3 stops in same bldg anywhere. 75 stops were business. 20 pickups. about 80 miles, usually drive about 60.
Busting it all day...
seriously? here 117 stops, 75 commercial , 20 or so DRs, 20 pickups, 203 miles buys you an 8.5 planned day.