Voluntary Ignore List

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just put about 20 members on my "Ignore" list and I'm looking forward to a better experience on Brown Cafe.

Perhaps some others should consider this alternative to improve their Brown Cafe experience.

Members of the Romper Room Club and the Hyena Attack Club are on my Ignore list.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It shouldn't take long to catch up on all the threads then!

You might get laid off from your mod job from lack of work, that could be another plus.:innocent:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
In case anyone is interested, if you post in this thread and I do not give you a Lucky Charm reply, you are on my ignore list.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'll take that job if none of the other mods want it. I'll go see if I can find a random YouTube video to help me do that.

Let me know if you have any trouble finding a video. I've got a couple of dozen of them just waiting for the right opportunity to be posted.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just put about 20 members on my "Ignore" list and I'm looking forward to a better experience on Brown Cafe.

Perhaps some others should consider this alternative to improve their Brown Cafe experience.

Members of the Romper Room Club and the Hyena Attack Club are on my Ignore list.
Nyah, nyah, nyah......Hoke is a joke !!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why in the hell would anybody put anyone on the ignore list. Judge not....
Reduces stress
Reduces contact with insincere people
Reduces contact with dipsticks
Reduces contact with adzholes
Reduces contact with immature jerks
Reduces contact with jerks
Reduces contact with you

Thanks for reminding me.
Have a nice life.

barnyard

KTM rider
Why in the hell would anybody put anyone on the ignore list. Judge not....

Some people have buttons, others push them and vice versa. On reflection, some may not like the ugliness that others bring out. It is easier to ignore that and not even be bothered by it, than to worry about offending or stepping on someone's toes.