Volunteer to work this Sunday or go out with 400 stops Monday

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The PCM 12/01/16... threatening us to show up and work Sunday or pay hell Monday... See you Monday bring it on scumbags
They did this to us one year at my building. Ended up being a 7:00 AM start the following three mondays for half the center. The other half brought out the rest of those guys work at regular start time.

542thruNthru

They tried this with us a couple years ago. Told every driver that if you come in you'll deliver your area so that you're a little lighter on monday. Every driver that fell for that line and came in was forced to deliver a area that management said needed the most relief. I did thank the driver's that showed up on the weekend to lighten my area while I was home. ;)

Dr.Brownz

The PCM 12/01/16... threatening us to show up and work Sunday or pay hell Monday... See you Monday bring it on scumbags
Break at 11am
Hour lunch
Break at 330pm
Gotta slow down for safety when it gets dark
Half hour second meal around 530
Break again at 7
Sheet um up as missed.

I bet you could get 160 misses if you really put your mind too it!!

brownelf

We are buried right now, volume is up and there's less routes than last year built each day. We had a route go out today with over 500 stops on it, ORION had it planned for a helper for over 20 hrs with an RTB time after 8am Friday. They haven't mentioned working Saturday yet, most won't have available hours. Many guys in the heaviest volume areas have been working 12hrs+ all week. This is the centers first peak on ORION and it hasn't been pretty.

Boulevard859710

We are buried right now, volume is up and there's less routes than last year built each day. We had a route go out today with over 500 stops on it, ORION had it planned for a helper for over 20 hrs with an RTB time after 8am Friday. They haven't mentioned working Saturday yet, most won't have available hours. Many guys in the heaviest volume areas have been working 12hrs+ all week. This is the centers first peak on ORION and it hasn't been pretty.
I haven't even turned ORION on this week.