Vote and Save our Union!

Irishman Collins

Brothers and sisters the time has come to cast your vote
and rid ourselves of corruption, concessions, give backs and declining membership.
Our Union is hanging on by a thread and it is up to us to save it. We cannot afford more of the same antiquated ideas and culture. Please cast your vote for Teamsters United so that we may be proud of our Union once again.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Brothers and sisters the time has come to cast your vote
and rid ourselves of corruption, concessions, give backs and declining membership.
Our Union is hanging on by a thread and it is up to us to save it. We cannot afford more of the same antiquated ideas and culture. Please cast your vote for Teamsters United so that we may be proud of our Union once again.
What makes you believe teamsters united are qualified to run the ibt.....it's not like they picked the best and brightest........they didn't even do a good job choosing their slate(their #1 and #2 guys switched)......2 guys on the slate lost in their own local........another guy is in trouble for ratting on a teamster to management.........let's not forget the woman who didn't show up for the nominations and destroyed her own local......so basically they took whoever was willing to run.........it seems like all running on tu slate failed the members of their own locals.....you must be from a tdu local where things are bad

5habits100

What makes you believe teamsters united are qualified to run the ibt.....it's not like they picked the best and brightest........they didn't even do a good job choosing their slate(their #1 and #2 guys switched)......2 guys on the slate lost in their own local........another guy is in trouble for ratting on a teamster to management.........let's not forget the woman who didn't show up for the nominations and destroyed her own local......so basically they took whoever was willing to run.........it seems like all running on tu slate failed the members of their own locals.....you must be from a tdu local where things are bad
You nailed it

Irishman Collins

Because......I have met them. I believe in them and anything is better than our current situation, anything!

UniteandWin

I would be happy to vote for Fred, if he didn't have such an unqualified slate. I would be happy to vote For Ken if he didn't work for Jim, I have a tough decision to make. TDU NEEDS TO GO AWAY, THEY ARE NOT TEAMSTERS. They used Fred, and he used them

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Our Union is hanging on by a thread and it is up to us to save it.

I would refer you to pages 22 thru 37.... of the latest Teamster magazine.

Hanging on by a thread ??

Hardly.

What makes you believe teamsters united are qualified to run the ibt.

Because......I have met them.

And if you met me in person....

You would be the first person, to request the ability for me to be a "write in" candidate.

Truth dart.

-Bug-

Please....

amqzau.jpg

-Bug-
Time to take out the garbage

Hoffa is done.

5habits100

Because......I have met them. I believe in them and anything is better than our current situation, anything!
You're a bad judge of character. Z's guys can't even win in their Local Union. Another one lost his Local today today. Frisky's members that know him don't like him. He knows that if someone steps up to run against him he is out. He said it.
You also ignore the facts put out on Z but that is to be expected.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He ticked enough people off.

Nah.

Any elected person, that thinks everyone likes and supports them is wrong.

FZ and his (compatriots) are delusional.... in the sense, they think they can win.

They have goaded, and extracted money from weak minded people.

Their only motivation.... is personal enrichment.

TDU takes advantage of that.

That's their purpose.

Period.

-Bug-

Nah.

Any elected person, that thinks everyone likes and supports them is wrong.

FZ and his (compatriots) are delusional.... in the sense, they think they can win.

They have goaded, and extracted money from weak minded people.

Their only motivation.... is personal enrichment.

TDU takes advantage of that.

That's their purpose.

Period.

-Bug-
Just like Hoffa taking over our healthcare, not addressing our pension issues and declaring an impasse.

I had enough.