Vote and Save our Union!

5habits100

How can I vote for Hoffa?.
He :censored2: all over all local. The IBT WONT help us ...so friend* em
I don't know you but I do know if you called the IBT they would help you. I know you are pissed about the contract but don't throw it all away over being mad. There will be too much damage if Z gets elected. I do not agree with you but I respect your opinion. Fred's group id way worse than you think Hoffa could ever be.

Spongebob1

How can anyone support corruption and concessions and healthcare cuts and givebacks The corruption trail is long and that leads straight to H and H

I don't know you but I do know if you called the IBT they would help you. I know you are :censored2: about the contract but don't throw it all away over being mad. There will be too much damage if Z gets elected. I do not agree with you but I respect your opinion. Fred's group id way worse than you think Hoffa could ever be.
The IBT hates us.

No they don't you think they do but they don't. Sometimes you have to save people from themselves so they can cookout on the grill, take pictures of it and post them on the internet.
IMG_20161008_200204259.jpg

Spongebob1

Corruption is out-of-control look at local 50 local 20 local 104 local 853, L 710 L538
Rome's hearing is next week, unless somehow he wiggles out of it and if that happens a lot of people are going to be ticked off,

Why not? It was funny.
Our future isn't funny
We work for a company that making record profits. And we have a leader that's giving record givebacks

Did you not get his recorded message (with a blocked number)?

He wants to protect our pensions. He has done nothing while in office to do so.

So go head and vote your future away.

5habits100

Corruption is out-of-control look at local 50 local 20 local 104 local 853, L 710 L538
Rome's hearing is next week, unless somehow he wiggles out of it and if that happens a lot of people are going to be ticked off,
What is going on in Local 20 with corruption?