Vote carefully and thoughtfully, don't let mob rule decide your future!

Integrity

Binge Poster
To all,

You all must vote according to your conscience. Not according to mob rule.

I encourage you to think long and hard as to the potential outcome and consequences of your vote.

There are potential consequences to a no vote. There are potential consequences to a yes vote.

I don't recommend you vote yes or no, only be thoughtful about your vote and let your conscience be your guide.

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
To all,

You all must vote according to your conscience. Not according to mob rule.

I encourage you to think long and hard as to the potential outcome and consequences of your vote.

There are potential consequences to a no vote. There are potential consequences to a yes vote.

I don't recommend you vote yes or no, only be thoughtful about your vote and let your conscience be your guide.

Sincerely,
I
I would also suggest praying for Gods guidance before voting.

Based on what I've seen of you hear, I imagine everyone tells you they are voting no.
That's the reason it is a secret ballot.
Not everyone...but most of the drivers I talk to are saying no..If they vote different ..That's their right. Im just saying what I am hearing. That and a dollar will buy you nothing!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Can't wait to vote yes and the majority of my local is a yes also. God bless you however you vote.

GO AHEAD AND VOTE YES, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONE BITCHING AFTER THE INK DRIES AND YOUR STUCK WITH A LUMP OF CRAP FOR A CONTRACT.

You will also be the first one WE will ALL laugh at when you complain. Your FATE is sealed with this post.

Good Luck, we wont let you forget what you posted. Hope that Tshirt and Hat was worth your YES vote.

Peace

TOS

Overpaid Union Thug

In my center the only fulltime people claiming they will vote yes are the ones that only look at health care, raises, and pensions. I guess they don't care about weak language regarding seniority violations, delivering 100+ lb freight, or the fact that the over 9.5 language, although improved, is still a joke. They obviously don't care that the supposed "big catchup raise" parttimers are getting will actually only be a $0.50 raise compared to the current contract. They only care about themselves.

The contract is more than just raises and the promise of a pension. The IBT negotiators and UPS negotiators prey on those that only look at those two things. UPS knew we would never cave on health care. They only put it on the table to make any subsequent offer look sweeter than if actually is. Well, guess what.....it worked! Hook line and sinker. Yes voters are suckers.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In my center the only fulltime people claiming they will vote yes are the ones that only look at health care, raises, and pensions. I guess they don't care about weak language regarding seniority violations, delivering 100+ lb freight, or the fact that the over 9.5 language, although improved, is still a joke. They obviously don't care that the supposed "big catchup raise" parttimers are getting will actually only be a $0.50 raise compared to the current contract. They only care about themselves.

The contract is more than just raises and the promise of a pension. The IBT negotiators and UPS negotiators prey on those that only look at those two things. UPS knew we would never cave on health care. They only put it on the table to make any subsequent offer look sweeter than if actually is. Well, guess what.....it worked! Hook line and sinker. Yes voters are suckers.

We dont agree often, but to this end, I stand behind you 100%

Peace

TOS