Vote Them Out,....2016

undies

I think my pension(western region)is doing pretty well compared to most others. It's sad that other fellow teamsters have to worry about their retirement in this way.

In my personal opinion, I think a majority of these issues boil down to the local union management. Don't get me wrong, national leadership is far from perfect, but I dare say they have done an overall ok job considering the circumstances of our changing economy and job expectations.

Gimme Danger

If it's a question of local leadership, then you need to question why the International favors guys who don't do a good job, like the former leadership of 251. Yet "punish" local leadership who do a good job, if it involves politics.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Let see. Because of Ken H I make 34.49 an hour plus on or about 35Grand in Benefits. I'm a truck driver than can basically buy what I want. Build a house if I want. I live the American Dream kinda like in the 1950's but in the GOP led America that has tried to destroy labor unions that is 2016.

Ken H has negotiated all of the contracts that I've got and I have all that. Thanks Ken. All this Because I'm a Teamster who works for UPS and good old Kenny H negotiationed it.

My medical is better that 95% of American.

Thank you for giving me this tool to make a good life for my family and I.
This statement and thought process is all wrong, and I'll tell you why.
While some of your figures are accurate, albeit inflated in some cases, they are not as a result of Ken H's wizardry at the negotiating table.
He has actually negotiated us backwards in almost every segment of the scorecard during his tenure.

If you want to give credit for these things we enjoy presently, you need to look much further back to many generations of courageous Teamsters over the century long history of our Union.
These members actually looked forward beyond their own needs and guarded the "unborn" Teamster, something seemingly lost by our present membership roles.
These brave, selfless members looked past their own immediate needs and well being in many cases, and sacrificed to insure our futures.
Presently, we are not doing the same for future generations and that is a shame and a disservice to all of those who came before us.

Last edited:

Spongebob1

Make sure you vote and send in your ballet!!

image.jpeg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This statement and thought process is all wrong, and I'll tell you why.
While some of your figures are accurate, albeit inflated in some cases, they are not as a result of Ken H's wizardry at the negotiating table.
He has actually negotiated us backwards in almost every segment of the scorecard during his tenure.

So.... you're saying Carey started him on that path ?

After all, he was the lead negotiator.

Cool. Blame it on TDU.

you want to give credit for these things we enjoy presently, you need to look much further back to many generations of courageous Teamsters over the century long history of our Union.

I get what you are saying. I really do.

But.... it was a lot easier then. (think the mob intimidation factor)

Presently, we are not doing the same for future generations and that is a shame and a disservice to all of those who came before us.

Look for the members, to make that change.

Misplaced blame.... is just that.

I can try and rally the troops (till I'm blue in the face) But, if they don't want to participate....

What do you do ?

Make sure you vote and send in your ballet!!

Continually typing in bold.... makes misspelling look worse. :biggrin:

What ballot?

He might be talking about a Local Union delegate election.

-Bug-

Spongebob1

So.... you're saying Carey started him on that path ?

After all, he was the lead negotiator.

Cool. Blame it on TDU.

I get what you are saying. I really do.

But.... it was a lot easier then. (think the mob intimidation factor)

Look for the members, to make that change.

Misplaced blame.... is just that.

I can try and rally the troops (till I'm blue in the face) But, if they don't want to participate....

What do you do ?

Continually typing in bold.... makes misspelling look worse. :biggrin:

He might be talking about a Local Union delegate election.

-Bug-

Touché Bug,......should of put my glasses on,

anHOURover

Let see. Because of Ken H I make 34.49 an hour plus on or about 35Grand in Benefits. I'm a truck driver than can basically buy what I want. Build a house if I want. I live the American Dream kinda like in the 1950's but in the GOP led America that has tried to destroy labor unions that is 2016.

Ken H has negotiated all of the contracts that I've got and I have all that. Thanks Ken. All this Because I'm a Teamster who works for UPS and good old Kenny H negotiationed it.

My medical is better that 95% of American.

Thank you for giving me this tool to make a good life for my family and I.
Because Of ken..
A watered down medical plan was imposed on members ...
4 year progression...
Subcontracting is at an all time high..
.... Shall I continue??
ken h is company friendly ....
SHALL I CONTINUE ?

Because Of ken..
4 year progression...
.... Shall I continue??
SHALL I CONTINUE ?
Yes please do. Maybe you should have another rally with all five of your friends. Very productive.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Because Of ken..
4 year progression...
.... Shall I continue??
SHALL I CONTINUE ?
You forgot DEDUCTIBLES.

They just stated in wr177 hc plan.

Yippee.

Way to go Teamsters.

This is so much better than our company plan with no deductibles and better coverage......NOT.