Voter fraud

wkmac

wkmac,

If you have the time -also check out "House of Cards" with Kevin Spacey --It is into its third season --I would recommend going back to season one on Netflix or Roku.

I believe you would find both Scandal and House of Cards --well written -fast moving -interesting and dark !!

Yes, I was told that was excellent and a "must watch" and you are another to confirm that. Thanks. Believe I will. It also helps I like Kevin Spacey. Love LA Confidential and K Pax

island1fox

Yes, I was told that was excellent and a "must watch" and you are another to confirm that. Thanks. Believe I will. It also helps I like Kevin Spacey. Love LA Confidential and K Pax

I do not watch a lot of TV-- but in my opinion Scandal and House of Cards-- extremely well Written and poses all types of Realities.
If you do --I highly recommend going to the very first episodes for both shows

island1fox

more,

I have never watched Grey's Anatomy--could not say good or bad ---but every episode I have seen of Scandal --is absolutely Brilliant !!
Also I had not been familiar with Actress Kerry Washington ---but she plays an excellent Political Animal in Scandal.
On House of cards --besides the good writing --Spacey is Excellent but Robin Wright also plays an outstanding part:offtopic::oops:-Hard to believe but this has not de-railed this thread ---very Political Brutal shows --much like Current events here on BC !!:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
256fc07.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/04/16/president-obamas-bogus-voting-rights-claims/
Last Friday, in a speech at Al Sharpton’s National Action Network conference, President Obama proudly announced that the Justice Department had taken on more than 100 voting rights cases since 2009. The problem with that claim is that, since 2009, the Justice Department has taken on only 39 voting rights cases—and as former Voting Section lawyer Christian Adams points out, only 13 were related to protecting minority voting rights. And, with respect to some of the cases in which the department has been involved, it lost spectacularly—such as its false claim that South Carolina’s voter ID law was discriminatory

rod

Retired 22 years

oldngray

nowhere special
Around here some people register their RV's, cars and trucks in South Dakota. What cost 400 to 600 bucks here can be done for 25 bucks or so in SD. If you get caught cheating you have 90 days to switch--- as far as I know.

How many UPS trailers are registered in a state other than the one they are usually in? It seems all are registered in just a couple of cheap states.

rod

Retired 22 years
How many UPS trailers are registered in a state other than the one they are usually in? It seems all are registered in just a couple of cheap states.

for some reason that is legal but registering your personal vehicle isn't.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is legal because we are an interstate commerce company.

Ever wonder why most credit card companies are based in either South Dakota or Delaware?

Sent using BrownCafe App