Voter fraud

moreluck

golden ticket member
Really? a simple program could easily cross check. There is a database of those who request a ballot, and a database of those who are still living.

You have got to be consistent with requiring proof of voter eligibility. There is a way, being that the ballot be notarized, electronically done, or whatever way they chose, to remove the rampant fraud that is very much a possibility of absentee ballots, or of not ID'ing at the polls.
The gov't can't handle any simple computer anything ....don't you remember the day Obamacare started?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Really? a simple program could easily cross check. There is a database of those who request a ballot, and a database of those who are still living.

You have got to be consistent with requiring proof of voter eligibility. There is a way, being that the ballot be notarized, electronically done, or whatever way they chose, to remove the rampant fraud that is very much a possibility of absentee ballots, or of not ID'ing at the polls.
My phone has a fingerprint reader. Intel's soon to be released broadwell chipset has built in support for bio-metric security technologies. 10-15 more years, and we'll be voting online.

upschuck

My phone has a fingerprint reader. Intel's soon to be released broadwell chipset has built in support for bio-metric security technologies. 10-15 more years, and we'll be voting online.
Unless the gov't gave one to everybody, I don't think that would be the exclusive way to vote. Would be an excellent option for those not wanting/able to go to the polls.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Showing that a 16 yr. old techie in his parent's garage is more capable than anyone who worked on that fiasco program of Obamacare!!
This is not a concern. The big banks And retail giants are nothing but a benevolent force in the country. They could never cause any harm no matter what they did. Not sure? Ask Morelock/ Republican.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The ballot arrives in the mail. The issues explanation arrived ahead of time, so I can get familiar with the issues or candidates. I follow the instructions to a T and fill out my ballot and return it before the time it says. Done.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Showing that a 16 yr. old techie in his parent's garage is more capable than anyone who worked on that fiasco program of Obamacare!!

still stuck on stupid. The obamacare fiasco was remedied long ago and working fine now. Over 8 million people signed up so far.

So much for "people dont want it".

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The $$$$ was spent....did we get it back????? Just sweep it under the rug and change the subject. That ploy is getting old .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The $$$$ was spent....did we get it back????? Just sweep it under the rug and change the subject. That ploy is getting old .

Did we get the three TRILLION dollars back for two wars in the middle east??

Sounds like you have your fiscal priorities backwards.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
??? FRAUD ????

Nothing to see here folks…

Via Illinois Review:

Admitting his confidence in Cook County ballot integrity is shaken, State Representative Candidate Jim Moynihan (R-56), was shocked today when he tried to cast a vote for himself and the voting machine cast it for his opponent instead.

“While early voting at the Schaumburg Public Library today, I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” said Moynihan. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race. It is unknown if the machine in question (#008958) has been removed from service or is still in operation.