Voter Suppression

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I still want Voter ID !!!!! I think it's essential to curb the voter fraud.

If that's crazy, then I'm full blown pazzo !

WHere is the voter fraud? Where are all these cases of voter fraud?

You repeat whatever is placed in front of you. The GOP continues to cry "falsely" about voter fraud in attempts to suppress democratic voters, you run with it.

There have been thousands of legit voters in florida removed by the voter purging law who are not dead or illegal aliens, but the GOP needs to get them off the rolls quickly and make hit hard to get back on the rolls.

Anything to win.

Peace

TOS

brett636

I might go along with that except my hubby found where the medicare folks were counted as welfare.....as were the social security receivers even though we paid into it all our working lives. That would mean that over 65's couldn't vote.

He found it on a gov't site and under welfare there was no separation....

I know politically this would be impossible to do, but if we were able to successfully shut out the moochers in this country from voting there would have to be a distinction between a true moocher, and someone just claiming benefits they have worked their lives to earn. Social Security, medicare, and retired and disabled vets all fall under a category of people who were promised a certain benefit at some point in their lives and should be able to claim without interference in their voting privileges. I am more concerned with people who draw government benefits as a way of life without actually earning those benefits. You don't earn a place in the programs I mentioned you simply lower yourself into them by having little or not income and staying there. Those are the people whose voting privileges need to be revoked.

That, sir, is pathetic. But go on. why?

I suppose you see this as a net benefit, but for the purpose of keeping politicians like Barack Obama out of office. When a majority of the people learn they can vote themselves better government benefits by simply voting for the politician who promises the most to them will mark the end of this great nation. We are at that critical mass point where half of the households in this country receive government assistance of some kind and will vote in politicians who promise to increase or extend those benefits. The problem here is the math will simply not work out and this nation will collapse under a government wrought with debt and tax rates high enough to discourage the producers from continuing to produce.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Quartzsite, Ariz., is the town that gained national attention last June when police grabbed a woman who was speaking at a town-council meeting and frogmarched her from the event.
The 2012 municipal election took place May 15, but the old town council in Quartzsite has since refused to seat Ed Foster as mayor and Mark Orgeron as councilman.
“The mayor is no longer the mayor of the town, and cannot legitimately exercise the powers of office, and the vice mayor is no longer the vice mayor of the town or a member of the town council and cannot legitimately exercise the powers of office,”
“We have proof that there were (three) people who were dead who voted,”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Quartzsite, Ariz., is the town that gained national attention last June when police grabbed a woman who was speaking at a town-council meeting and frogmarched her from the event.
The 2012 municipal election took place May 15, but the old town council in Quartzsite has since refused to seat Ed Foster as mayor and Mark Orgeron as councilman.
“The mayor is no longer the mayor of the town, and cannot legitimately exercise the powers of office, and the vice mayor is no longer the vice mayor of the town or a member of the town council and cannot legitimately exercise the powers of office,”
“We have proof that there were (three) people who were dead who voted,”

MAN, you crack me up. But I give you credit. You at least try.

Look, Quartzsite, a desert crap-hole on the way out of Arizona is a worthless dirt lot with a population of approx. 3500 people. The place is littered with trailers, RV's and shacks. Mostly made up of older winter birds who come to sell things at the year round swap meet. Others are transient bums living off the land and odd jobs and probably wanted in some states.

The issue in quartzsite is lame.

Protesters are arguing that persons have cars with out of state plates and registrations. Even though they live there, the winter birds are being singled out because their RV's are registered in OREGON. But then, almost ALL RV's in arizona and california are registered in OREGON because of taxes. EVEN our UPS package cars are registered in OREGON before they are brought to so cal.

There are 168 cases of persons with registered vehicles in question, Pretty lame Id say for a dirt patch without a decent infrastructure.

As to the dead people, do you think its possible for a person to submit an absentee ballot for an election, then die shortly afterwards, and realistically be dead on election day?

These are OLD PEOPLE you are talking about. BLUE HAIRS, RELICS, RETIRED PEOPLE. Guess what, they die, but they vote.

Desert Messenger, Quartzsite, AZ: La Paz County Recorder and Quartzsite voter fraud allegations

Out of 3500 people in the town, less than half are actually eligible to vote there. Of those, you say 3 dead people voted. How did that affect the election?

Please... Quartzsite is a cool place to visit , for about 10 minutes.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

Honestly anyone who accepts any kind of welfare based assistance should have to forfeit their voting privileges.

I would completely and wholeheartedly agree. If "ANYONE" derives a benefit or privilege that without the state itself would not exist in the natural state, that person or entity is using the force and compulsion of the state to get what it could not achieve on it's own.

Your solution therefore is the correct solution so any and all who gain any benefit or privilege at the harm of others by use of compulsion and force should not be allowed to vote, petition gov't at any cause or level for any reason or otherwise have any standing or say in how the public good is displayed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
WHere is the voter fraud? Where are all these cases of voter fraud?

You repeat whatever is placed in front of you. The GOP continues to cry "falsely" about voter fraud in attempts to suppress democratic voters, you run with it.

There have been thousands of legit voters in florida removed by the voter purging law who are not dead or illegal aliens, but the GOP needs to get them off the rolls quickly and make hit hard to get back on the rolls.

Anything to win.

Peace

TOS
Oh, then you missed the one where the white guy walked into Eric Holder's polling place and was given a ballot for an Eric Holder....no questions asked, no ID required.

If you think there is no voter fraud, then what's the harm of showing ID.? You show it everywhere else in life. Try cashing a check without it. You need one for bail too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
........."Look, Quartzsite, a desert crap-hole on the way out of Arizona is a worthless dirt lot with a population of approx. 3500 people..............." (TOS)

Are the residents of that town pieces of crap too ?? Who do you think you are.....TOS (tower of :censored2:)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
........."Look, Quartzsite, a desert crap-hole on the way out of Arizona is a worthless dirt lot with a population of approx. 3500 people..............." (TOS)

Are the residents of that town pieces of crap too ?? Who do you think you are.....TOS (tower of :censored2:)

Americas most wanted would have a field day canvassing through the RV's, run down campers and tents that occupy Quartzsite. In most cases, YES, the town is full of dengenerates.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Someone who has been to quartzsite hundreds of times. I know the area quite well. I dont live in a bubble relying on a cable news network for my opinions on our country.

Peace

TOS
You could've lived there for 25 years and been related to every resident BUT it still doesn't give you the right to judge them!!!
That's the point.......!!!!

upsgrunt

Someone who has been to quartzsite hundreds of times. I know the area quite well. I dont live in a bubble relying on a cable news network for my opinions on our country.

Peace

TOS

Now why would a fine, upstanding person like you venture to a land of degenerates "hundreds of times", yet judge and degrade those same people?
Same reason you listen to Fox?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now why would a fine, upstanding person like you venture to a land of degenerates "hundreds of times", yet judge and degrade those same people?
Same reason you listen to Fox?

I ride all over the country, visit all kinds of S-h*t holes in every state. There is no shortage of degenerates in the USA. Who do you think lives in a 77 chevy pickup with a beat up camper on it?

Rush Limbaugh?

Peace

TOS

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I ride all over the country, visit all kinds of S-h*t holes in every state. There is no shortage of degenerates in the USA. Who do you think lives in a 77 chevy pickup with a beat up camper on it?

Rush Limbaugh?

Peace

TOS

Do you Google "**** holes in (fill in state name)" or do you follow the trash home when they leave Walmart?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you Google "**** holes in (fill in state name)" or do you follow the trash home when they leave Walmart?

When you travel the country on a motorcycle, you stop in many places along the way. Sometimes, its a scene straight out of deliverance and others its a mayberry RFD, It is what it is bro, I dont create the scenes, I just pass through them.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

When you travel the country on a motorcycle, you stop in many places along the way. Sometimes, its a scene straight out of deliverance and others its a mayberry RFD, It is what it is bro, I dont create the scenes, I just pass through them.

Peace

TOS

Tos,

You should be working with President Obama"s re-election effort. A great slogan with alot of truth --I do not create the scenes, I do not fix the scenes--I just pass through them !!!! Just what Tom Hanks spoke about --Obama a man who took a hard job and has never complained nor blamed anyone !!