Voting bonus out!

jason82

Bonus center voting bonus out!......anyone have experience with voting bonus out in recent past and did it help or hurt? Any info in either direction would be of great help!

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1427616305.405497.jpg

jason82

It's in the talks in our center. The drivers who are makin bonus are not making enough to justify their actions on road. Myself, I'm in favor for it gone, I really don't care if I make it or not. Just curious if and how things changed after bonus was gone. I understand some drivers are aet in their ways and gonna run and gun not matter what. Thanks again guys!

Overpaid Union Thug

Voting out bonus in my center was tried many years ago. It got allot of people upset. I honestly don't know how it would turn out if we tried it now but I do know that there are only a handful of drivers even making bonus and most of them run and skip their lunch in order to do so. Here a simple majority vote is all that's required to vote it out/keep it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's in the talks in our center. The drivers who are makin bonus are not making enough to justify their actions on road. Myself, I'm in favor for it gone, I really don't care if I make it or not. Just curious if and how things changed after bonus was gone. I understand some drivers are aet in their ways and gonna run and gun not matter what. Thanks again guys!
It may take some time but management won't expect quite as much out of you.

We had a center manager come from a bonus center and I mean he thought every one of us was completely worthless. He didn't understand how every single person didn't run scratch. Slowly his attitude changed.

oldngray

nowhere special
With no bonus there is less reason for UPS to claim drivers are doing things to "steal" time. Less important now that UPS pretty much spies on everything you do all day anyway.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Not me. I have secondary insurance to make my Teamcare a so called "mirrored" plan as we were lied to about.
Yet you still post pictures demeaning Hoffa/Hall... frequently....in multiple threads....might be time to move on. If you're dissatisfied with the current leadership I'd suggest voting during the general election.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Bonus center voting bonus out!......anyone have experience with voting bonus out in recent past and did it help or hurt? Any info in either direction would be of great help!
I don't make bonus.

I get paid by the hour.

And I make more than the BONUS drivers do every year.

What was the problem again?

anHOURover

Yet you still post pictures demeaning Hoffa/Hall... frequently....in multiple threads....might be time to move on. If you're dissatisfied with the current leadership I'd suggest voting during the general election.
Oh I will be voting for sure. Those sellouts don't have a chance. Stealing members votes don't get you re elected