Voting bonus out!

Overpaid Union Thug

Pretty much all the bonus guys in my building are in there early sorting and loading their trucks. When you factor in all the time that they are actually working most of them aren't really making much bonus at all, some of them are actually shorting themselves.

We have a few like that but they make at least an hour and some change. They way I look at it they are getting an hour back that they worked for free (and stole from the preloader) and the change is from them running. And they skip their lunches so, like you said, they are shorting themselves. Damn fools.
I'm laughing at you.

So is your management team. Right after you get out from under their desks.
I'm assuming you don't have Orion? Impossible to sort truck with Orion, we can't get edd until start time.

Umm.....you can sort with either the PALs or the address labels. Thanks for playing though tiger.

Overpaid Union Thug

We've had Orion for a couple years now, hasn't changed anyone's behavior as far as coming in early. I'll be bringing a couple preloads back to the building and I see these guys coming through the gate between 0530 and 0600 when their start time is 0830. It's insane.
Holy :censored2:e Batman! They really come in that early? Please tell me you are joking or at least exaggerating. That is bat:censored2: crazy man. WOW! LOL!

babboo25

Banned
We have a few like that but they make at least an hour and some change. They way I look at it they are getting an hour back that they worked for free (and stole from the preloader) and the change is from them running. And they skip their lunches so, like you said, they are shorting themselves. Damn fools.

So is your management team. Right after you get out from under their desks.

Umm.....you can sort with either the PALs or the address labels. Thanks for playing though tiger.
Uhh what?

babboo25

Banned
How would you sort if you don't know where you start the day? How is skipping lunch shorting yourself? I take 10 minutes unpaid and 10 minute paid break.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Holy :censored2:e Batman! They really come in that early? Please tell me you are joking or at least exaggerating. That is bat:censored2: crazy man. WOW! LOL!
Not everyone's that bad, but we got a couple. I always knew they came in early but I never actually saw them til I went to feeders. Sometimes after I clock out I'll stop by my old center on the way out and they're already in there bugging the PDS at 0630, trying to get splits pulled and such. I can't imagine living that way.

Overpaid Union Thug

Uhh what?
How would you sort if you don't know where you start the day? How is skipping lunch shorting yourself? I take 10 minutes unpaid and 10 minute paid break.
Wow you really are clueless. Bye bye!

Not everyone's that bad, but we got a couple. I always knew they came in early but I never actually saw them til I went to feeders. Sometimes after I clock out I'll stop by my old center on the way out and they're already in there bugging the PDS at 0630, trying to get splits pulled and such. I can't imagine living that way.

Yeah no kidding. And I hate when drivers think they are dispatchers. Yes, I know some could probably do a better job than their PDS but that's not what I'm talking about. I mean how they don't hesitate to screw the drivers they are getting the splits cut to. But what else do you expect from selfless bonus babies right?

babboo25

Banned
Wow you really are clueless. Bye bye!

Yeah no kidding. And I hate when drivers think they are dispatchers. Yes, I know some could probably do a better job than their PDS but that's not what I'm talking about. I mean how they don't hesitate to screw the drivers they are getting the splits cut to. But what else do you expect from selfless bonus babies right?
Can't answer my questions? Laughing at you again.

Overpaid Union Thug

Can't answer my questions? Laughing at you again.

You can look at ORION trace on the computer and then go sort. You can sort you PALs whether or not you will follow ORION or not. Or you can sort them in or own order. You can also face labels for selection. You can also sort your apartments. Your NDAs. You can tweak your load. Shall I go on? Or is that funny too? I can guarantee that plenty of people in your center, including your supervisors, think it is too if that's what you are doing.

babboo25

Banned
You can look at ORION trace on the computer and then go sort. You can sort you PALs whether or not you will follow ORION or not. Or you can sort them in or own order. You can also face labels for selection. You can also sort your apartments. Your NDAs. You can tweak your load. Shall I go on? Or is that funny too? I can guarantee that plenty of people in your center, including your supervisors, think it is too if that's what you are doing.
Yes I do all that, also work during my lunch, Sprint door to door, forge signatures, speed, drive with bulkhead open, key in bulkhead door, I cab pkgs, rarely wear seatbelt, back 100 times a day. And I'm on the safety committee, all of us who get bonus are doing something wrong, how does telematics not know?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I'm assuming you don't have Orion? Impossible to sort truck with Orion, we can't get edd until start time.

I don't understand how Orion could stop anyone from sorting their truck. Is the truck empty until you get edd? ;-)

I don't understand how Orion could stop anyone from sorting their truck. Is the truck empty until you get edd? ;-)
Organize your load by putting stops together and separating your NDA packages from the rest of your stops and pulling off mislods. Of course the preload will send the loader home and have the PT sup throw the packages behind the cars for the driver to load off the clock. Makes a huge difference in a drivers day.

MC4YOU2

Organize your load by putting stops together and separating your NDA packages from the rest of your stops and pulling off mislods. Of course the preload will send the loader home and have the PT sup throw the packages behind the cars for the driver to load off the clock. Makes a huge difference in a drivers day.

Yes, I totally agree. Orion changes nothing in that respect.

MC4YOU2

If you don't know your first 20 stops why sort? Are you sorting to just organize, if so its time to talk to your loader.

I can't see a reason to sort early in any case. Like you say, that's the loaders job, although the loads can vary like the lottery with different loaders. But it obviously happens. What you're calling organizing, I'm calling sorting. I always came in 5 minutes early or less, and got paid for every minute.

2Slow

I'd tell the loaders they could file on that, it's their work.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yes I do all that, also work during my lunch, Sprint door to door, forge signatures, speed, drive with bulkhead open, key in bulkhead door, I cab pkgs, rarely wear seatbelt, back 100 times a day. And I'm on the safety committee, all of us who get bonus are doing something wrong, how does telematics not know?

It knows. You can count on that. Management will let certain things slide as long as you keep running under. That is until you have an accident. Also....the time will come when someone in IE will be told to put the squeeze on your center. They will reduce your allowances and add more work because they know the bonus babies will kill themselves to get it all done. And you'll have to or you'll end up working late like the rest of us. Then there will be no need to sit on the Overtime Comm....I mean....Safety Committe.