Voting bonus out!

babboo25

Banned
It knows. You can count on that. Management will let certain things slide as long as you keep running under. That is until you have an accident. Also....the time will come when someone in IE will be told to put the squeeze on your center. They will reduce your allowances and add more work because they know the bonus babies will kill themselves to get it all done. And you'll have to or you'll end up working late like the rest of us. Then there will be no need to sit on the Overtime Comm....I mean....Safety Committe.
I've come to the conclusion that you were shorted a chromosome.

babboo25

Banned
Organize your load by putting stops together and separating your NDA packages from the rest of your stops and pulling off mislods. Of course the preload will send the loader home and have the PT sup throw the packages behind the cars for the driver to load off the clock. Makes a huge difference in a drivers day.
Separating NDA? Its loaded in the 1000 shelf, how hard is that to organize? Why would I look for misloads, with Orion we are no longer allowed to run misloads.

Packmule

When I first started this route no one could scratch it. Guys wanted to vote bonus out and I'm one who refused to do so. Time passed and things changed. I don't do anything different and I never run. Still I make about two and a half hours bonus a week for about $120.00 extra a week. Total about 45 to 47 hours a week average. You're only shooting yourself in the foot voting it out. And as for what runners make? Who cares? That's between them and their knees.

OPTION3

Not sure why I'm answering this question but Yep 20 years injury and accident free, with a lot of bonus!!!
Your comments about "not having to run misloads because of orion"....and not having to sort air.....make me believe otherwise.....that, or you work in Clarksville everyday......There is a 3rd reason....trolling?

Overpaid Union Thug

This is what pisses me off, you think anyone who runs under is cheating, what about drivers who slow down after 8 hours, that's cheating. We make a great wage, should work hard all day every day.

Anyone who is running under as much as you do (5 hours per week...YOUR words) is either cheating or has a fat time allowance on their route. And working hard and working like a maniac are two different animals.

babboo25

Banned
Your comments about "not having to run misloads because of orion"....and not having to sort air.....make me believe otherwise.....that, or you work in Clarksville everyday......There is a 3rd reason....trolling?
WE DO NOT RUN MISLOADS! Supervisors come get them and take them to proper routes, understand? Sorting NDA, its on average 10 stops, that takes 30 seconds to sort, you are an idiot

theslinger

Separating NDA? Its loaded in the 1000 shelf, how hard is that to organize? Why would I look for misloads, with Orion we are no longer allowed to run misloads.

1) Not all NDA is on the 1000. Few bulk routes in our center have them in the RDL, RDC, and RDR area.

2) We ( our center)run misloads that are found in our trucks and we have Orion. Only exception is we are bringing in NDA from a drop/meet point.

Overpaid Union Thug

You are a know nothing know it all, laughing at you again.
And that's coming from a runner and gunner that thinks UPS gives you 5 hours of "bonus" pay per week simply because you are an awesome driver. Just wait and see how awesome they think you are after you have an accident. You won't be laughing then. They might be though after you beg for your job back by claiming "I was just working harder than everyone else!"

babboo25

Banned
And that's coming from a runner and gunner that thinks UPS gives you 5 hours of "bonus" pay per week simply because you are an awesome driver. Just wait and see how awesome they think you are after you have an accident. You won't be laughing then. They might be though after you beg for your job back by claiming "I was just working harder than everyone else!"
Still laughing at you.

oldngray

nowhere special

I am doubting whether this troll really is a package driver.

babboo25

Banned
Your customers laugh at you. Or, like oldngray said, you aren't even a driver. I bet the closest you come to work is when you have to come out of your cubicle wonderland to restock the coffee supplies.
laughed again