Voting UPS shares?

Okay guys and gals...I have a question about this. I own a few shares and recieved a statement on voting my shares. What exactly does that mean and what happens after I vote them? And...who in the hell are those people on the ballot anyway? I mean I know who Scott Davis is...and it is recommended that I vote for ALL that are on the ballot. So...guess that's what I do since I have no clue? LOL :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Okay guys and gals...I have a question about this. I own a few shares and recieved a statement on voting my shares. What exactly does that mean and what happens after I vote them? And...who in the hell are those people on the ballot anyway? I mean I know who Scott Davis is...and it is recommended that I vote for ALL that are on the ballot. So...guess that's what I do since I have no clue? LOL :)

I wouldn't worry too much about it as the few shares you have will have no effect on the outcome.

TechGrrl

Space Cadet

I have as much stock as some board members, and I make it a point to vote NO on everything the board asks for. If ALL of us did this, maybe eventually they would get the point....

menotyou

bella amicizia
Vote for the guy who says you deserve heat in the winter, air in the summer. Management gets it, why shouldn't you?