VP-Rome A to run for General President of the IBT

Big Bad Wolf

Umm...Hoffa SUX is acknowledging that. He's simply stating that Hall and Aloise are likely to split the vote in the West, which would tend to benefit the reformers...Pope/Zuckerman...Zuckerman/Pope...whatever.
I'm sure the 12 campaign managers will overlook this. Good thing we have Brown Cafe for all this insightful info. Or, OR!! You guys got a little over zealous with the Aloise story.

Where are you pigs now?

Brown Spider

I'm sure the 12 campaign managers will overlook this. Good thing we have Brown Cafe for all this insightful info. Or, OR!! You guys got a little over zealous with the Aloise story.

Where are you pigs now?

Do you at least understand that this is a venue where contributors offer their opinion? If you don't find it "insightful", you can always just huff & puff your way out of here. And over zealous? Where are you with this "Where are you pigs now?" question?
A bit over the top, Wolfie!

Big Bad Wolf

Do you at least understand that this is a venue where contributors offer their opinion? If you don't find it "insightful", you can always just huff & puff your way out of here. And over zealous? Where are you with this "Where are you pigs now?" question?
A bit over the top, Wolfie!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1400205876.064515.jpg

Where are you pigs now?

Umm...Hoffa SUX is acknowledging that. He's simply stating that Hall and Aloise are likely to split the vote in the West, which would tend to benefit the reformers...Pope/Zuckerman...Zuckerman/Pope...whatever.
Two years is a long time away. Keep up what you are doing so you can burn out. I think you should start the campaign now so the members grow to hate you. Good luck

804brown

I would put Zuckerman on the top of the ticket. Add pope and maybe sylvester and you can build a decent reform slate. They will get the usual 35% of the vote. Hall/Obrien and the Aloise slate will split the old guard vote maybe 33% and 32%. Either way a 1/3 plurality slate will run our union.

Big Bad Wolf

Seriously..... Hall cheerleaders?? The lowest point in teamsters history and you choose to promote hall to gp? Were you (circus workers with paint on your faces) just born yesterday?

The pigs are in the marble palace

Sent using BrownCafe App
Lowest point? Hall has negotiated $16 dollars in pay increases since 1997. Yes, 1997!! 1997! 97!
Yes, the year we went on strike.
Yeah I know Carey was GP.
37 clams an hour for you guys. I only have 2 years left. I'll stay long enough to cast my ballot, then retire the next day.

Where are you pigs now?

Brown Spider

Two years is a long time away. Keep up what you are doing so you can burn out. I think you should start the campaign now so the members grow to hate you. Good luck

????? Are you serious? Aren't you the one who took us down this path with your ridiculous "Sorry to tell you this dude but Hoffa ain't running next time"? If anyone is in danger of burning out....my money is on you, Bo
Lowest point? Hall has negotiated $16 dollars in pay increases since 1997. Yes, 1997!! 1997! 97!
Yes, the year we went on strike.
Yeah I know Carey was GP.
37 clams an hour for you guys. I only have 2 years left. I'll stay long enough to cast my ballot, then retire the next day.

Where are you pigs now?

"1997. Yes, 1997!! 1997! 97!" Ah yes...1997...the negotiations where Hall never even opened his mouth unless Carey prepped him.

Where are you pigs now? Apparently they're preparing to move up from General Secretary Treasurer and run for General President!

????? Are you serious? Aren't you the one who took us down this path with your ridiculous "Sorry to tell you this dude but Hoffa ain't running next time"? If anyone is in danger of burning out....my money is on you, Bo

"1997. Yes, 1997!! 1997! 97!" Ah yes...1997...the negotiations where Hall never even opened his mouth unless Carey prepped him.

Where are you pigs now? Apparently they're preparing to move up from General Secretary Treasurer and run for General President!
I never burn out. I've got a lot of energy.

Big Bad Wolf

Carey wasn't even at half the meetings.

Where are you pigs now?