W-2 update

Ms.PacMan

Thats is the amount on mine. now the question is does that include Dental, Vision and meds? My bet is no. It is up to the employer to decide if the want to add those to the W2. Medical is required.
I'm wondered that, too. Sort Aisle, who is a part-timer posted that his said $14,500 (I don't think he was being exact) for a family and part-timers get identical coverage, yes?

Because of that difference it makes me think that PT medical only is listed but FT amounts are for everything?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As of this morning the 2013 W-2's are not available on the ADP website. My taxes are done but I am waiting for the W-2 to make sure that it mirrors the figures on my EOY paystub before I file.

When I searched "ADP website" there were at least 8 threads on the subject----did we really need to have a 9th?

6 to discuss the subject. 1 for all the smartasses/haters. 1 for all the sexual innuendos.

Yea, sounds about right.

If you want you can start one that answers the question of whether your tax return can be used to buy UPS socks and would that be deductible on the following years return.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have to wait to do taxes anyway. For investment accounts they can wait until April to send out statement. I didn't get mine until March last year.