W-2

ManUtd32780

Anyone have any info on when our fine company will be issuing our W-2's? Being a single father, I will be getting some cash-ola back and since I've been delivering eveyone elses' I figure we should be getting them soon. Thanks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't work there, but I'm pretty sure they have 'til the 31st to get it to you. Maybe Klein can answer your question....he doesn't work there either.

UPSGUY72

Anyone have any info on when our fine company will be issuing our W-2's? Being a single father, I will be getting some cash-ola back and since I've been delivering eveyone elses' I figure we should be getting them soon. Thanks.

UPS has untill Jan 31 to get you tour W2 that's is the law. So you should receive your anytime between now than the 31st.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

or you could go to upsers.com and print your last paystub.

Your last paystub of the year will mirror your W-2 so you can use this to prepare your taxes.

Your W-2 has to postmarked by the 31st by Federal law; however, you can access it earlier through the ADP website which can be accessed at upsers.com on the life and career page. These are usually available by the 3rd week of January. You do have to register with ADP to access your W-2. You can also access W-2's for prior years through their site.

Kae3106

The W2 has to be postmarked by Jan 31. It's a little premature to be looking for it now since we are still closing the books for the year.

Please don't use your last paystub....many times it is not an exact match to your W2. We do a lot of behind the scenes adjustments at the end of the year. Also, if you have any pretax deductions, they have to be subtracted from the gross wages on your last check to reach your W2 wage total.

ADP will be mailing out the W2 to the address that was on file with UPS on 12/31. If you have moved, you will need to call ADP after Feb 1 to request another copy of your W2 sent to your new address. The number is posted on UPSers.com and we have called it a few times to make sure the number works and the instructions are clear. The payroll sites will have the ability to reprint W2s after mid-February but will direct you to the ADP site first. (UPS pays ADP a lot of money for them to handle all of this for us and they are the ones who will actually produce and print the W2s)

--upser from the payroll/tax accounting group