Wacky News

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The candy wrapper thing is hilarious. :rofl:

I don't want to imagine riding behind an all butt naked 55 year old.:wink2:

Isn't news just wonderful. CNN and Fox have 2 completely different accounts of what happened. One would think that they would be remotely similar. Makes one wonder. :whiteflag:

PS Nice to see you back on in the mornings OVER!!!!:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
I guess its ok to wear your thong there- as long as your not riding your bicycle

No problem with wearing the thong while I bike.....

I rollerblade! (First I stretch, 20 toe touches work good)

Get that picture out of your head, More!!!!!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Amsterdam lets "beer bike" ride on, with limits

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – The beer bike will ride on in Amsterdam.
The outsized bikes, seating groups of people around a central bar, are something of a fixture in the city's center. But two accidents within two months prompted the city councillor responsible for transport to launch an investigation in June.
Following that review the city has decided to allow the bikes to carry on riding, a city spokesman said Saturday.
They will, however, need permits from the various city boroughs, and those permits are likely to come with restrictions on hours of operation and requirements for a sober driver.
While non-drinkers already typically steer the bikes, their size has also been an issue in some cases on the city centre's narrow streets. One of the better-known operators offers two-hour tours on bikes that seat up to 22 people and carry 30 litres (7.9 gallons) of beer.

Big Babooba

goat

Mechanic Finds Goat in Trunk of Car

A woman dropped her car off at an auto repair shop in Winona, Wis. with a goat tied up in the trunk, according to the WinonaDailyNews.com.

Auto repairman James Prusci, said he popped the trunk to find a goat painted Minnesota Vikings purple and gold, with Brett Farve's #4 shaved in its side. Appalled, Prusci called animal rescue and officials are considering filing charges against its former owners. The goat has since been adopted.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Over, that story was around my neck of the woods. The "gym guys" are so into themselves....except in this case themselves was into something else :happy-very::surprised:

The candy wrapper thing is hilarious. :rofl:

I don't want to imagine riding behind an all butt naked 55 year old.:wink2:

Isn't news just wonderful. CNN and Fox have 2 completely different accounts of what happened. One would think that they would be remotely similar. Makes one wonder. :whiteflag:

PS Nice to see you back on in the mornings OVER!!!!:happy-very:
The Fos report was done om the 27th, the other on the 28th. I suspect Fox's was released on sketchy info, CNN's was after to police had time to investigate and file an official report.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ... but ya doesn't hafta call me Johnson." :happy2:

~Bill Saluga ~