Waiting for Superman.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Well, I was trying to show 'what's his name' that there are more than just 4 possible candidates out there.
I too am anxious to see debates with Obama, prompter-less, and trying desparately to think on his feet.....which is a definite weak spot for him..

Ummmm...ah--ah...umm..um...umm...ah---ah...umm:rofl:

[video=youtube;ThEAO0lt4Dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw[/video]

These are as funny as the BWB vids. Of course we all know these have been cut and edited to make it seem worse than it actually is, for both of them.

Except that the end of the horn was pointed the wrong way.
Ya mean like this ?
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

brett636

If that's what amuses you, seeing him and Palin together ought to be a real treat :happy-very:.
Current polling has Obama beating republican challengers pretty much across the board, though not by any insurmountable margins between now and the election. A lot will depend on what the economy does between now and then and anyone who thinks it's a lock either way is thinking with their heart and not their head.

Your right that its too early in the game to tell how the 2012 elections are going to shape up. At this point in 2007 very few people were talking Barack Obama as it was pretty much accepted that Hillary Clinton was going to be the democratic nominee. Its also difficult to take any polls with potential republican challengers versus Obama seriously as nobody on the republican side has committed to running. Scheduled debates among the possible candidate choices are getting canceled simply because nobody has come out and said they are running officially while Obama has already begun his 2012 bid.

For the sake of this nation and its future this man cannot be allowed another 4 years in the white house. I fear our country just will not be able to survive it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The longer it takes to put up a GOP candidate, the less time the Obama camp has to plan a strategy.....that is a strategy in itself.

brett636

The longer it takes to put up a GOP candidate, the less time the Obama camp has to plan a strategy.....that is a strategy in itself.

Any potential national campaign strategy is already being formed for any one of the possible GOP candidates. The longer they wait to run the more money Obama is able to collect for his campaign while nobody on the GOP side has formed the necessary structure to start collecting for them. A solid conservative candidate should be able to match Obama nearly dollar for dollar versus McCain getting outspent 2 to 1 in the 2008 election, but the longer they wait the bigger that money gap is going to be.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Any potential national campaign strategy is already being formed for any one of the possible GOP candidates. The longer they wait to run the more money Obama is able to collect for his campaign while nobody on the GOP side has formed the necessary structure to start collecting for them. A solid conservative candidate should be able to match Obama nearly dollar for dollar versus McCain getting outspent 2 to 1 in the 2008 election, but the longer they wait the bigger that money gap is going to be.

The Democrats are praying that you select Palin or Newtie. The strategy to defeat the GOP is to just tell the truth. The country does go backwards when you select "R". Perhaps you'll be able to take the country back to the Stone Age so you and the Muslims can get along.

The Democrats are praying that you select Palin or Newtie. The strategy to defeat the GOP is to just tell the truth. The country does go backwards when you select "R". Perhaps you'll be able to take the country back to the Stone Age so you and the Muslims can get along.
Your man has had numerous opportunities to the tell the truth and so far has passed and you couldn't recognize it even with instructions written in your native tongue, Brickspeak.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
great strategy { tell the truth }, only problem is that it can backfire.
When someone demands the truth , they better be prepared to do the same of themselves.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your man has had numerous opportunities to the tell the truth and so far has passed and you couldn't recognize it even with instructions written in your native tongue, Brickspeak.

I don't understand brick, but you apparently understand it very well.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How could I, you are the one that came up with the phrase. If you keep twisting your gonna screw yourself into the ground.

Are you concrete or adobe? I'm not twisting anything. Trying to reason with Tea Party Republicans is a lost cause, hence the "brick" terminology. You've got your talking points, and you're not moving from them, and no amount of reason, logic, or truth will change your perspective. Obama is bad no matter what he does, and the GOP is good, no matter what they do.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, Lue! I get it! You took MFE's post and changed the words to reflect your point of view! That's clever! Well, let's say it's a step up from your usual kindergarten copy an paste around here. Gold star for you!:wink2::surprised::peaceful:

Are you concrete or adobe? I'm not twisting anything. Trying to reason with Tea Party Republicans is a lost cause, hence the "brick" terminology. You've got your talking points, and you're not moving from them, and no amount of reason, logic, or truth will change your perspective. Obama is bad no matter what he does, and the GOP is good, no matter what they do.
How do you come up with this crap? Seriously. You try to twist everything a conservative posts. Then you claim your none answers are due to someone twisting what you post. I do read clips from time to time by one of the Tea Party organizations, but hardly a "member" and I sure don't agree with everything they say. Your claim of trying to reason is laughable, I've seen no reasoning just inflammatory statements, accusations, name calling and down right hate speech. Yes I do a bit of that myself , usually in response to some of your wild ass statements. You make claims that others are posting worn out talking points and call the lies, yet you refuse to show which point is a lie and prove your stance.

It's very simple, I do not believe what 0 is doing to this country is a good thing and you or no one else on here has shown me proof otherwise.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Oh, Lue! I get it! You took MFE's post and changed the words to reflect your point of view! That's clever! Well, let's say it's a step up from your usual kindergarten copy an paste around here. Gold star for you!:wink2::surprised::peaceful:

I do that often...where have you been.:wink2:

Its funny that when you change a few words arround how things turn out. No need to write a book to prove a point...just a few words or a political cartoon will work. Plus, there is no need to try and demean another person to make yourself feel better...i think its called a self esteem problem?