Waiting game...

BrownCoww

I recently completed my Integrad training last week for the Seasonal Package Driver position. I was told I would receive a call for my 3 day on road training with a Sup. Today would be a whole week of no calls. I'm also unsure where I would be working at because my training was in Tampa, FL but I was told I would be working in the Pinellas area because that's where I live. I want to give them call but having trouble finding the right number to call. So as of right now I'm just lounging at home with their uniform in the closet... They've gotta call sooner or later since I have still have their uniform right?

Waiting game beats the Crying Game.
image.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I recently completed my Integrad training last week for the Seasonal Package Driver position. I was told I would receive a call for my 3 day on road training with a Sup. Today would be a whole week of no calls. I'm also unsure where I would be working at because my training was in Tampa, FL but I was told I would be working in the Pinellas area because that's where I live. I want to give them call but having trouble finding the right number to call. So as of right now I'm just lounging at home with their uniform in the closet... They've gotta call sooner or later since I have still have their uniform right?
Maybe, or they might call after christmas to ask you to turn in the uniform. It does happen.

The Driver

I drive.
Find the phone number and call. I called from the airport immediately after Integrad. Been working and making a good impression for weeks now. You can't just wait for them, get what's yours or you just won't.

Find the phone number and call. I called from the airport immediately after Integrad. Been working and making a good impression for weeks now. You can't just wait for them, get what's yours or you just won't.

Damn, lovethisjob was "right on the money". That's why I say now what I've been saying for years, what some old timers used to say to me when I was younger. "You got to go to the job, cause the job ain't gonna come to you".

MassWineGuy

The center manager where I was told I'd be driving out of told me volume has been too light to have me out on the road, yet I still need some more time driving with a supe. I asked him "So what's going to happen, you'll wait until peak slams and then send me out alone?" He said "that could happen." Makes totally no sense to me. When it's slow seems like the perfect time to get seasonal drivers up to speed and ready. Welcome to UPS, I suppose.

The center manager where I was told I'd be driving out of told me volume has been too light to have me out on the road, yet I still need some more time driving with a supe. I asked him "So what's going to happen, you'll wait until peak slams and then send me out alone?" He said "that could happen." Makes totally no sense to me. When it's slow seems like the perfect time to get seasonal drivers up to speed and ready. Welcome to UPS, I suppose.
Get used to it!

PT Car Washer

Sink or swim.

Call 867-5309 and ask for Jenny. She has all the answers.