Walk of shame

. What is a guard shack?

Here it's where 20+ year employees get anally probed on our way in and out, "You have a sales receipt for that dime?", while they wave brokers on property who are allowed to walk around unsupervised like they own the place with nary a glance.

porkwagon

Last time I forgot and left with the keys, realized it after I got home. I called for and On Call Pick up and when the air driver arrived at my home to pick up the package, which there wasn't, I gave him the keys and asked him to return to my center. That cracked a lot of people up. :happy-very:

Rico

I remember the walk of shame being what you did when you woke up in a strange dorm room with a girl you don't remember going home with.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Last time I forgot and left with the keys, realized it after I got home. I called for and On Call Pick up and when the air driver arrived at my home to pick up the package, which there wasn't, I gave him the keys and asked him to return to my center. That cracked a lot of people up. :happy-very:
That's awesome! Hell I would have paid the $5 pickup fee to have someone come get them at the guard shack.

rowan

I have walked 3 flights of stairs to realize there are 2 packages and I only grabbed 1. Then to get back down and the 2nd was to the apt next door. Learned my lesson. Work smarter not harder make sure to check diad for how many pieces.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I remember the walk of shame being what you did when you woke up in a strange dorm room with a girl you don't remember going home with.

Thats what we called a "wolf trap gal", when she is so ugly that when you wake up and find yourself in her bed with her still sleeping and her head is laying on your arm, you will chew your own arm off and leave it behind in order to keep from waking her up....

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Thats what we called a "wolf trap gal", when she is so ugly that when you wake up and find yourself in her bed with her still sleeping and her head is laying on your arm, you will chew your own arm off and leave it behind in order to keep from waking her up....

Coyote ugly.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I haven't done that since Telematics and that noisy key fob. Sounds like a cow bell all day long. No way I could ever walk out with that thing clipped to me.

No cow bell here. First thing I do int he morning is take my bulkhead and TripPak box keys off the carabiner and put them in my left pocket. The only thing on the that carabiner hanging from my right belt loop is my fob. Stealth mode retained!!

stink219

I do the walk of shame 3 times a week with my DIAD. But I stay punched in. 10 minute walk at 1.5X per hour, comes out to $1259.14 extra a year! Also, for my stewie boys, make sure you get paid for your steward time. I talked to one dude that was representing off the clock. Crazy!

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Sheeet, son, my walk of shame goes one direction: towards the big brown building. I never turn around once I leave. If that means the keys go home with me, that means the keys go with me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I haven't done that since Telematics and that noisy key fob. Sounds like a cow bell all day long. No way I could ever walk out with that thing clipped to me.

No cow bell here. First thing I do int he morning is take my bulkhead and TripPak box keys off the carabiner and put them in my left pocket. The only thing on the that carabiner hanging from my right belt loop is my fob. Stealth mode retained!!

Everything stays in my left pocket. My pants are tight enough that half the time when I sit down the lights start flashing lol.