Walker Needs To Go After FedEx Ground

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Governor "Wanker" (Walker) needs to abandon his ruthless pursuit of public sector unions and go after FedEx Ground, which pays it's workers so poorly that many qualify for public assistance. FedEx gets a defacto subsidy for it's employees in the same manner as WalMart, and WE (the taxpayer) get billed for the expense.

Why won't Walker go after Ground (or WalMart)? Because Fred S is a good Republican that supports the GOP with big donations. So is the Walton family. Hypocrisy? You bet it is.

bbsam

Staff member
Governor "Wanker" (Walker) needs to abandon his ruthless pursuit of public sector unions and go after FedEx Ground, which pays it's workers so poorly that many qualify for public assistance. FedEx gets a defacto subsidy for it's employees in the same manner as WalMart, and WE (the taxpayer) get billed for the expense.

Why won't Walker go after Ground (or WalMart)? Because Fred S is a good Republican that supports the GOP with big donations. So is the Walton family. Hypocrisy? You bet it is.
Hypocrisy? Do you know what that word means? Inconceivable. (Anybody know what movie I'm thinking of right now?) It would be hypocrisy if Walter did go after those companies for exactly the reasons you listed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hypocrisy? Do you know what that word means? Inconceivable. (Anybody know what movie I'm thinking of right now?) It would be hypocrisy if Walter did go after those companies for exactly the reasons you listed.

So sorry. We taxpayers are subsidizing Fred S's Ground division, which allows him an unfair competitive advantage vs. UPS. That would be the antithesis of the "Free Market" that Republicans believe in so fervently. You are a indirect beneficiary of this subsidy because you get labor at less than market value. Hypocrisy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Michelle is HOT!!!! :drool: Makes here even hotter that she is a Republican and cant stand the Messiah. :thumbup:

Dude, she is very hot, but that doesn't alter her status as an anchor baby. If they were all as good looking as her, I doubt anybody would worry if they were legal or not.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Back when....that was the law. If the law changes, then Michelle can be thankful she came along when she did.
Anchor baby will become an antiquated term, I hope.
Michelle looks great with those Colorado mountains behind her.

bbsam

Staff member
Why would someone trying to break the unions want to organize fdx?

Now that, MFE would be hypocrisy.

Last time I saw Malkin, she was looking a little rough. I'd say she used to be hot, but the whiny bitchin' really shatters the spine.

What would you expect from Ann Coulter? By the way, did you know that Ms. Malkin is an "anchor baby"? How ironic .
According to wikipedia the definition of that term is : "Anchor baby" is a term used in US politics to describe a child born in the U.S. to illegal aliens.

Her parents were here on an Employee sponsored visa, making them LEGAL immigrants. This in turn makes Ms. Malkin a LEGAL citizen of the US, per the Constitution. She can even legally run for president, I bet she can even show her birth certificate.

wkmac

Actual phone call where Ian Murphy of BuffaloBeast.com called Gov. Walker pretending to be David Koch of the billionaire chemical/energy family over the current Wisconsin situation.

Part 1
[video=youtube;WBnSv3a6Nh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WBnSv3a6Nh4[/video]

Part 2
[video=youtube;Z3a2pYGr7-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3a2pYGr7-k&feature=related[/video]

Robert Wenzel has being following this story with continuing update @ EconomicPolicyJournal.com

What I found the most interesting out of everything talked in this phone call was in Part 2 about the 5 minute mark of using false flag techniques to advance their cause.

From my POV:

Whatever these snakes do to destroy their own gov't I got no problem with. Cut all teacher salaries for example across the board to a dollar a month and implode the public school system. I personally think John Taylor Gatto and Ivan Illich got it right anyway so taking down a system that just institutionalizies people to begin with is a damn good thing anyway. If people won't let fear set in and over run them, in the after math they can take it all back over at the local level and actually do something among themselves and for themselves that would be vastly cheaper and vastly superior to begin with so here's an opportunity to "Crush the Bastards" (they're doing it to themselves) so step back and let them do it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
According to wikipedia the definition of that term is : "Anchor baby" is a term used in US politics to describe a child born in the U.S. to illegal aliens.

Her parents were here on an Employee sponsored visa, making them LEGAL immigrants. This in turn makes Ms. Malkin a LEGAL citizen of the US, per the Constitution. She can even legally run for president, I bet she can even show her birth certificate.

That information doesn't agree with what I have, which isn't surprising since being a Republican pundit and an anchor baby don't mix very well, do they? It's kind of like being an Oxycontin addict and Republican know-it-all hypocrite. Have her show us her birth certificate, OK? I think Mom dropped her here so they could become citizens.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why would someone trying to break the unions want to organize fdx?

Walker claims he's going after government waste in the public sector. Why not go after corporate subsidies like the ones that Fred S gets for Ground and Express? There are many corporations that have special deals that cost citizens a lot more than public employees.The remedy would be legal, and not an effort to organize FedEx. I'm not sure where you're going with this train of thought except off the tracks. Walker just wants to break the union, a major piece of the GOP plan.

bbsam

Staff member
Walker claims he's going after government waste in the public sector. Why not go after corporate subsidies like the ones that Fred S gets for Ground and Express? There are many corporations that have special deals that cost citizens a lot more than public employees.The remedy would be legal, and not an effort to organize FedEx. I'm not sure where you're going with this train of thought except off the tracks. Walker just wants to break the union, a major piece of the GOP plan.

You aren't thinking it through. Walker would take away any help given to the Ground drivers. They are, afterall, subpar.

island1fox

Fed x,
What fairy tale world do you live in ???
For two years the DEMOCRATS had full control of the House,Senate and Presidency !!!!
What did they for you ??????

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fed x,
What fairy tale world do you live in ???
For two years the DEMOCRATS had full control of the House,Senate and Presidency !!!!
What did they for you ??????

They didn't get rid of the FedEx RLA Exemption, but I'll take a Democrat over the GOP most of the time. If you are a UPS driver, why would you support a political party that would love you to be a non-union wage slave like me? Dude, you're the "enemy", and you believe in GOP leaders who want to take you down? When will you figure it out? Without a union you are NOTHING. You'd have zero power to control your future as a worker. I guess that's OK with you.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe. But wouldn't paying an actual living wage accomplish the same thing?

So what do you think Walker, a conservative, would do? Set up a wage system for a private company or do away with a social safety net if both achieve the same end for the state government? You can have what you want, but probably not the way you want.