Wall Street Journal Today...Not Good

Necropostophiliac

Yep! "I never had sexual relations with that woman" Yea right Bill!!! I would have respected Hilary more as a women if she would have dropped him to the curb. But she wanted her fame.....They will pay in the end.....

Yet he was the keynote speaker of the DNC this week.
1233823475_the20clintons20kissing20fail.gif

over9five

Staff member
Yep! "I never had sexual relations with that woman" Yea right Bill!!! I would have respected Hilary more as a women if she would have dropped him to the curb. But she wanted her fame.....They will pay in the end.....

I remember thinking that at the time. Agree 100%.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Pay in the end?

By whom?

Pay from the invisible person that you believe lives up behind a cloud somewhere in the sky that only exists because of "blind" faith?

Do you also believe in any of the following,

mermaids
trolls
unicorns
Aliens
WMD's
Or
the purple promise?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Pay in the end?

By whom?

Pay from the invisible person that you believe lives up behind a cloud somewhere in the sky that only exists because of "blind" faith?

mermaids
trolls
unicorns
Aliens
WMD's
Or
the purple promise?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is watching.

vantexan

Trade between the United States and its NAFTA partners has soared since the agreement entered into force.

Yeah, they make it there, we warehouse here, the "twin plant" or maquiladora system. They get low wages that they are thankful to have, we get low wages that aren't enough in our more expensive country, and corporations and their stockholders make out like bandits. Uh-may-reek-uh, whadda country!

vantexan

Pay in the end?

By whom?

mermaids
trolls
unicorns
Aliens
WMD's
Or
the purple promise?

Why yes, I just watched a fantasy otherwise called the Democrat National Convention where, based on the mythology created, it wouldn't have surprised me to see any of the above on stage. :bsbullf: Who needs God when you deify your own leaders?

thedownhillEXPRESS

East of the Rockies is 1-800-dano59
Ext:shill

West of the Rockies is 1-800-Goldilox
Ext: I'm a 25 year employee so screw the rest of you, and America!!!
Keep your hands off my medicaid!!!, and my purple coolaide, my top rate, my prime vacation weeks, my golden parachute pension, but friend all you democrats and mid range FedEx'ers for thinking you deserve what I got( for no reason other than birth date)

vantexan

From the kingdom of Memphis

You haven't figured out by now that if you are going to attack others' beliefs you are going to get it right back? I've never understood why it is that those that don't share such convictions can't just live their lives in peace. It just seems to eat at them that others have a belief system that has meaning in their lives. If one doesn't want a, yawn, political discussion or a religious one or anything else possibly controversial then don't instigate it. This forum is about our relationship as FedEx employees with our employer. Anything else intended as an attack on others' values needs to stop. I'm willing if you are!

thedownhillEXPRESS

Awwwwwww,
no attack,
Just making a word play with one of the greatest am radio talk show hosts ever, google it Van,you would like....

Art Bell
coast to coast
From the kingdom of nye (ie memphis) or really nevada

DontThrowPackages

Pay in the end?

By whom?

mermaids
trolls
unicorns
Aliens
WMD's
Or
the purple promise?
My question as well. They're both rich and want for nothing, they've made it. What could possibly happen?

DontThrowPackages

Clinton is a liar, a cheat, and a womanizer. He ushered in NAFTA and thats why so many jobs left the USA. friend$%K him!!!!!
You basically said the same thing three times. Lying about cheating on his wife makes him a womanizer. How did his cheating on his wife effect the way he ran the country? And how can you hate Bill Clinton but not feel the same aboutNewt Gingrich? This is the man who led the impeachment movement against Clinton while he, himself, was cheating on his wife. Talk about hypocrisy. And didn't he serve divorce papers on his first wife while she lay in the hospital after having cancer surgery? Now thats a real A##Hole.

check6ii

Ya and.....whats your point????? If he lied to his wife, Im SURE he didnt lie about anything else? Ya riiiiiight..... Read about lying and the traits and characteristics of lying. One lie begets another. And another. And another.......

And ummmmm.....I wasnt talking about Gingrich! Dont give a crap about him, he wasn't the leader of our country, was he??

check6ii

I have a feeling Freddy Boy is bed partners with Pelosi! Did you see the 60min clip when confronted about insider trading? Oh, and how congressional members LEGALLY are EXEMPT from the law regarding insider trading???????? Wake up Dilbert Dont toss pkgs!!!!!! Pull your head out of the sand and do a little research for petes sake-

Do you know what transpired between the senate , congress and Fredd Boy in regards to RLA??????? Its rumored that FredEx basically paid to have it pushed under the rug- AGAIN. For the 3rd time........But hey, you rock on witcha bad seff and believe what ya want

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Awwwwwww,
no attack,
Just making a word play with one of the greatest am radio talk show hosts ever, google it Van,you would like....

Art Bell
coast to coast
From the kingdom of nye (ie memphis) or really nevada

Haven't heard Art Bell in forever, used to listen every day. I put more stock in his paranoid rants and those of his guests than I ever would in anything that comes from Fred or management.

DontThrowPackages

What else did he lie about? Please tell me. And I'll tell you how great the country was by his second term as President. But at least you admit you don't like Newt Gingrich.