Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

Overpaid Union Thug

So, you got an extra 15 from the route next to yours. No problem, you tell yourself, I'll just cut down this road and get to it quick. Oh no (!), a friggin' school bus- stopping at each and every 200 feet! So much for fast! Makes your head want to explode!
KYwLaj.gif

What say you? List some of the things that drive drivers crazy.
Management telling the preload to face hand written sequences numbers for selection instead of the PAL stickers.......and they aren't legible or the preloader had a dislexsia moment when writing some of them.
I was thinking the same thing....I've never seen fans in PC's....unless it was something the driver rigged himself.
I seem to remember our supplement (Southern) requiring them.

We called those "Switcher Tractors" or "Yard Birds" at FedEx Ground.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I hate when I mind friend*#& myself into a crappy delivery. I'll be driving down the road and look down a long lane, probably all rutted out and such, and think, "Hmm, I haven't ben back there in a while." Then what happens?!?! EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT DAMN WEEK!!!!

alwaysoverallowed

Getting an OCA for a house with a close time of 1600, getting to said house and finding out it's not ready, no label, no address, and no invoices becuase the kids at the home think it's going to Barbados. Getting another OCA for the same house AND it's still not ready then going back to the building to find a concern. ::facepalm::

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
When it's 100 degrees and your taking a break, you have to click your fob key 11 times so you can keep the fan on.
Stupidest thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

In the winter, heater works the same way but I just let it idle the whole time.

(deserves it's own thread)
Click the fob

Hit the green button just so it tries to turn over but doesnt start

I mean like poke it for one second just so the engine makes a noise

Fan will stay on

Mechanic taught me that trick

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I hate when I mind friend*#& myself into a crappy delivery. I'll be driving down the road and look down a long lane, probably all rutted out and such, and think, "Hmm, I haven't ben back there in a while." Then what happens?!?! EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT DAMN WEEK!!!!

And here I thought I was crazy all those years.

Never, ever failed.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Ring doorbell, wait 10 seconds, start service cross and filling out info notice, NI1 stop complete, get to package car and the person is yelling and waving you down.

When this happens they walk their ass to my car to get their package because I'm not going to their door again!