Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

oldngray

nowhere special
Using the last hour of daylight for pickups when you have 30 resi stops left. Doesn't really make your head want to explode, as there really isn't a way to get around this, but it sucks watching the daylight disappear.

If you have pickups that are open late use that daylight to keep delivering as long as possible.

How Now Brown Cow

Your building must not be on orion yet.

We've had it for almost 2 years now.
I pointed out to an on car that orion doesn't always hit the +/-15 min time window for pickups, and he said to let him know next time I saw it in the plan like that. I did, ...nothing changed. They don't understand they can't have it all. They also like to mention that the number of our backs are high, and act like orion doesn't want us to back to turn around.

Holydriver

it rains all day, then on your last stop and drive to building the sky opens up. not finding a few pieces early in the day just to find them sitting at the end of your 6000 or 8000 section because preload got lazy at the end of the day and just left them wherever they wanted. listening to my handcart slide around all day vecause there is no way to secure it

Bottom rung

We've had it for almost 2 years now.
I pointed out to an on car that orion doesn't always hit the +/-15 min time window for pickups, and he said to let him know next time I saw it in the plan like that. I did, ...nothing changed. They don't understand they can't have it all. They also like to mention that the number of our backs are high, and act like orion doesn't want us to back to turn around.
Wow...we haven't heard a word about p/u compliance for over a year.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

it rains all day, then on your last stop and drive to building the sky opens up. not finding a few pieces early in the day just to find them sitting at the end of your 6000 or 8000 section because preload got lazy at the end of the day and just left them wherever they wanted. listening to my handcart slide around all day vecause there is no way to secure it

Lay the handcart tongue down on the right hand side wheel well.

T

Turdferguson

You go on vacation and come back to work,and someone has taken a dump on the floor of your package car behind the bulkhead on the driver side under the 4000 shelf.

BrownThunder

Dispatch dumping someone else's business pickups on you right before 5.

Now not only do I have to scramble, I gotta see that stupid look on their face because they had to wait 2 minutes late for me to show. Now? I'm the :censored2: who's got explaining to do.

Not only that, but my money is cut short because I have to get back to the hub and get these processed before 9. I was planning on stretching the work out until at leeaasasssst 10